1: The Plan

*video from youtube playing*

And here goes BTS' RUN to be performed live, our no.1 song of the week! Woah, its been 2 weeks on the spot! Here they are! Bangtan Sonyeondan!!!!

"Oh yeahhhh! They made it no. 1 again! Did you see that? Did you see that Liz? Aren't they amazingggg??"
I exclaimed as their performance ended not knowing that the one I was bragging to was busy tweeting on her phone.

"Hey, could you at least support me here?" I slightly pushed her away from me. Me and my bestfriend Liz are lying on my bed because we were having a sleepover tonight.

Liz sat up and sarcastically made a cheering sign.
"Omg yay, they're so cool!!!!.... Okay,Happy now?"

"I hate you so much." I said to her while laughing. Liz doesn't have any feels for my type of music. She loves korean dramas but she does not like kpop music which she complains to everyday when we go to our dance classes together where we learn kpop dances. I kind of forced her to go with me. Kekekekeke

"I mean, can you even understand the lyrics? There's even rapping involved!" There she goes again.

"Of course I understand, I am korean." I told her while making a V-sign on both of my hands and raising them to my eye level.

"Oh yeah right you are...Lee Ahyoung" liz in her nonchanging sarcastic attitude.

"Yah. My name's Aubrey here in Georgia. Aubrey Lee." I corrected her. My dad had changed my name to Aubrey when we moved to America since people can't pronounce my name well.

"You only like BTS since your boyfriend is Suga!" Liz said. Teasing me my past memories again when we fight over BTS.

"Aiiishhh, its been ages when I last saw him. We were still kids. Besides, I don't know if he still remembers me..." I said. Feeling sad again. Does he still remember me?

"Of course he does! He wrote his first song for youuuuu!!" Liz said. Aiyyy its always her fault for making me feel sad about my friendship with Yoongi.

"He already wrote a lot of songs. That song was just garbage compared to his works right now." I pouted. He must have forgotten. He wasn't even finished writing it. Aishhh, I feel lonely all of a sudden. Was I the only one left to remember? Whyyy ? ㅠ.ㅠ

"Hah! There you go being all so negative. You won't know the real answer unless you show up to him!"
Liz said while hugging me from behind as if to console me.

ㅠ.ㅠ Min Yoongi, why'd you always give me a hard time.

"Why don't you go back to Korea? If you come home then there's more chances of you seeing him!" Liz suggests.

"Are you throwing me away, lizziee ? What have I done wrong for you to send me away??" ㅠ.ㅠ

"Who says I'm sending you away? I'm going with youuuuuu!!" Liz said as she hugged me again.

It's worth a shot right, Yoongi?

------

Oh! You've finished Chapter 1!
Annyeong everyone! What do you think about chapter 1? Comment down! Heehee
Can you hit that star button over there? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Eys