7: Nevermind

"Hi. I'm Lee Jiyoung from Dae--"

Crap. I suddenly felt nervous as I realized I was standing before the members of one of Korea's most popular boy groups.

"Oh. I think he didn't expect this." J-hope laughed when he saw my expression.

"You must be surprised that we turned out to be the judges, right?" Jin asked.

I nodded.

"Well, we sort of want to surprise our fans for our upcoming comeback stage. We decided our new concept would involve getting a new member." Rapmon explained.

"So can we start, Jiyoung?" Suga asked. I stared back at him, I was unable to answer.

"I assume that's a yes." Suga said looking irritated.

"First off, we will ask you some questions. Do you have any background as to dancing or singing?" Rapmon asked.

"Y-yes, I had dance classes for four years back in America. As for singing, I was used to be part of a church choir when I was younger." I said while trying to calm myself. They looked more serious today than during the fan meeting so its kind of scary.

"So you're good in English?" Rapmon asked again.
"Yes. I lived in America for about 12 years." I said as Namjoon was nodding as if in approval.

"Are you fond of household chores? Like cleaning?" J-hope asked in a serious tone but his members were cracking up.

"I don't like it if my room is messy so I guess I kind of liked cleaning too." I replied.

Jhope held a two thumbs up and smiled "I like you! You pass!"

"Do you know how to cook?" Jin asked suddenly.

"Yes." I replied.

"Pass! Pass! Pass!" V said imitating J-hope's gestures awhile ago.

"Aiiiiyy ! We're not looking for a maid!" Jimin complained

"Oh shut up, you kids always mess around the dorm." Jin said while smirking at Jimin.

"Oh yeahhh? Nice to have someone new to cook our meals!" Jungkook fired back at Jin.

"Aissh, you kids. Why do you do this to me? Cook your own food tomorrow! Jin answered back.

"Yah! Stop fighting, we're supposed to be judging, remember?" Suga interferes.

"Okay, Jiyoung.. This is the last question..
What's your reason for joining this audition?" Suga asked.

" I-i... I actually don't have any plans of becoming big. At this point, I'm still confused of what I really want to be....
But, I.. I knew this thing will lead me back to something I lost back then." I said to him.

"May I ask what is that thing you lost?" Jimin asked

"Motivation... I've lost something that really inspires me. I mean, I've been living life carelessly the past years.. I knew this is the only thing that would lead me back." I replied carefully choosing my words so they won't notice that what I'm talking about is actually a member of their group.

V was making a heart sign with his hands and was smiling " The best!" He said to me.

"Okay, are you prepared your performance?" Suga asked.

I nodded. I handed my flashdrive that contains my music to the staff. I started working on my performance since the day I decided to do this event. I prepared my own lyrics to one of my favorite songs that was written by Suga. I took a deep breath as the music started playing...