2: A.R.M.Y.

I am so excited right now, finall--

"LEE MIN HO I'M HERE ALREADY!!!!"
Liz yelled as soon as we were outside Incheon Airport.

There were a few people outside as well, most of them foreigners. My great bestfriend has attracted their attention. Uhhh Please kill me now for bringing a kdrama fanatic here in Korea.

"Wow. You're going to be famous. Ahh, keep it up and I'll leave you here and send you back to Georgia."
I warned her and she instantly stopped from calling her imaginary oppa.

"No, you promised you're gonna treat me some samgyeopsal! You promiseeeeddd!!!!!" she whined.

"Aissh, okay,okay! Just shush and stop saying Lee Min Ho everytime! Come on. Let's go to Daegu nowwww!"
I said while excitedly pointing to the sky.

Aaahhh, I missed this sight. I'm finally home!

So to get to Daegu, we... Uhm..
Aiiii,
should've bought a map *facepalm*

---

Finding a house to live in was not a problem...
Though cleaning up is ㅠ^ㅠ
Our old house was still here in Daegu, it was refurnished and was made as a place for rent to provide additional income for our relatives. Luckily, the last family who rented the house moved to another place because of work.

" look at us living together, aren't we just like Hye Jin and Hari?" Liz said while she was mopping the floor. She had those twinkling eyes as she speaks. I'm afraid any moment she'll cry rainbow colored tears.

" Look at you speaking korean drama again. Aiiishhh, shouldn't have suggested that drama to you." I said as I made a facepalm gesture while holding up new curtains.

"Okay okay, *raises both hands as if in surrender* I'll stop . But remember, our parents only gave us a year to spend here in Korea. You gotta fix your love problems by then sis." Liz noted.

I almost forgot, Dad was hesitant at first. I told him I will pursue my dancing career here in Korea. I was determined to come back here so I had part time jobs when I was still in America to raise money for plane tickets. Eventually, Dad was convinced but only if I promise I'll go back after a year. So, a one year stay it is or absolutely nothing.

Well its a different case for Liz since she's already living independently in Georgia. She decided to tag along because she believes she has potential as a kdrama actress. Ughh, talk about the lamest excuse for someone who just wants to tour around. -___-

"So what's the plan?" Liz said out of nowhere.

"Eh? What plan are you talking about?" I replied as I finished placing our new curtains.

"The operation bringing back your first love!" She exclaimed.

My cheeks felt hotter. I turned away from Liz so she doesn't notice.

"D-do we need one? *stuttering because she knows she's blushing* I was just hoping to see if Yoongi is doing fine and if.. If he still remembers me." I said

"And that's exactly why we needed a plan! To find a way to talk to him. Remember, your guy is not just an ordinary person. HE'S A KPOP IDOL. He can't simply have an easy life without people swarming at the mere sight of him." Liz said as she moves on to wiping the dust out of our furnitures.

"You're right. *slumps at newly wiped couch* what should I dooooo?" I leaned at Liz' shoulder who was at the other end of the couch.

"You should start first with people who are close to BTS." Liz explained.

"Huh? You know any?" I asked her. Weird. Liz had connections?
ㅠ.ㅠ I don't know any...

"I knew a bunch of them. Come on, you knew them too!" Liz said.

I knew them? Who could they be? I shot Liz a confused look.
Having a hint that I really don't know what the answer is, Liz let out a loud sigh.

"Why are you so slow, Aubrey. You suck." Liz said.

"Its ARMY sis. ARMY!" She said.

----------

Who's an ARMY here??
\(*u*)/ *me,me,me*
Yayy! You just finished chapter 2!
Annyeong readers!
So how was chapter 2 for you guys? Should I update more?
Comment down for suggestions!
Oh! And don't forget to hit that star button over there.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ