12: Drunk

"I can't believe you did all of this for Suga-hyung."
Jungkook laughed at me as I finally told him what brought me here.

We were the only ones left in the dorm, the other guys went out for a drink and it looks like they won't be back after dinner.

" Aishhh.. What can I do? I always see him on TV and even facebook! ... That's why I still held on to my childhood memories."

"Aigoo, I don't know what love does to people.. But I know it makes them crazy." He joked, as he pat my head.

"Love? What are you talking about..?Pabo"
I crack up at him.

Me? In love? I don't think I've ever been in that state.

"You'll notice it someday." He smiled.

We ordered some black bean noodles and we decided to watch a movie. We played the anime move Your Name since Jungkook kept bugging me to watch it. The story was great .. though I started to doze off halfway. I woke up when we heard a loud bang and the front door opened.

"Finally! I thought we won't be able to come home!"
Jimin, panting after he laid down Suga who I think passed out drunk.

Taehyung was carrying Jin on his back who was sleeping soundly as he clutched tightly on Tae's shoulders. The eldest hyung looking like a little koala clutched to his mum.

"KIDSSSS, WE'RE HOMEEEEEEEEEE."
Hobi, who was still outside was yelling as he got closer. He was holding Namjoon's hand and they are both struggling as they walked.

"What happened?"

"They made a drinking contest by themselves. We ended up paying their bills .. aish" Taehyung complained as he massaged his head.

"For now let's put them in their bedrooms." Jimin sighed as he looked at the four drunk guys who all passed out on the floor.

"Kaja!" V exclaimed as he grabbed Jin hyung by his feet and dragged him to their room.

Jimin carefully carried his roommate Rapmon to their room. While Jungkook and I were left in the living room.

"Let me tuck hobi-hyung in his bed first then I'll help you with Yoongi-hyung." He said as he carried hobi in his shoulders.

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. I can take care of Yoongi. Go ahead"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he sighed.

"Okay then, just call me when you can't handle him though."
He said as he went on with Hobi to their room, carrying Hobi hyung with his strong arms in a bridal style.

I looked down at Yoongi, he laid there quietly as he reeks strongly of alcohol. I helped him up so I can take him to his bed.

He wasn't that heavy at all. In a blink, I helped him to his bed. I took off his shoes so he can sleep comfortably.

I stretched as I finally finished tucking him to bed. The sight of my own bed makes me feel sleepy.

"That's right, Ahyoungiieee you should get some rest too."

A soft grip on my hand made me stumble backwards that made me sit on Yoongi's bed. I looked at him and he was awake with his eyes staring blankly at me.

No way.

Could he possibly heard me saying my name?

"Hyung... You're awake. We're you listening to what I just said?"

" you?..." He started off in a small voice looking really serious.

"You are kumamon, aren't you?"

I let out a small laugh, as he dozed off instantly. He can be really cute sometimes.

I pinched his cheeks lightly.

" I'll tell you who I really am. But not yet, yoongi.. Now's just not the time for it."

---

This is a very short update to tell u guys that I'm still alive. Lolll. Will try to update real soon :)x