Alexander Hamilton *modern*

*Request!~ from xXPeggyXx

Alexander with prompts- 141, 142, and 143.  * 141. "I trusted you!"
142. "I waited and waited, but you never came back."
143. "I want my best friend

~•~

  Humming happily you walked down the street towards your best friend Alexander's house. He was upset about something, he wouldn't tell you but anyways.

Hopefully Eliza isn't here.

You think, skipping up the steps and to the front door. It wasn't that you hated Eliza, you just had a HUGE crush on Alex.  The way his eyes shine when he talks about the things he likes, how he bites his lip when he concentrates, his gorgeous hair....

"Hey. Y/n. You okay?"

I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR?!

"Umm... Yea. I'm good. Can I come in? You did invite me over remember." You tease, shoving him slightly.

"U-um. Hang on." And he shuts the door in your face.

Odd. And his hair was disheveled??

Shuffling is heard before the door opens again and wide enough this time to let you in.

You raise your eyebrow at him as you step through the threshold.

"You're being weird Alex. You alright?" You hum, setting your bag down and turning to face him.

"Yep. Just peachy." He mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck.

Crossing your arms you squint at him, "liar. Tell me now. What's going on?"

He glances at you for a second, shoulders slumping immediately and eyes watering.

"Alex? Are you alri-" reaching out for him.

"No! I'm not alright. I've been cheating on Eliza and I feel awful about it. I don't know what to do!" He gasps between sobs, looking at you through giant tears.

"Alexander... I've gotta go..."

"Don't leave me!! We told eachother we'd always be there for eachother!! I TRUSTED YOU!" He screams, grasping to your arm for dear life.

"A-Alex I gotta go. I'm s-so s-s-sorry." You breath through the pain, opening and closing the door quickly.

You slump against the door, sobs racking your body, tears streaming down your face.

"I TRUSTED YOU. y/n-n please come back to m-me." You hear your best friend cry out, wanting you back.

~•~

Trying your best you had been able to avoid him for a month and a half. And through stalking Eliza's Facebook you were able to figure out that they had broken up.

You sigh, wondering how he was doing. Probably really needing you in a time like this. You still get texts and voicemails wanting you to come over and talk. But you never replied.

So here you sat, tears brimming your eyes and a coffee in hand as you scanned over the few faces in the cafe. No one familiar.

Just then the bell above the door chimed, signaling someone new had arrived, you look over to see a mess of black hair and a tired face.

"Alexander." You gasp out, hands flying to your face.

He must've thought he was imagining it, as you breath into your hand he shakes his head and wipes his eyes tiredly.

He orders his coffee then looks around for an empty seat, eyes stopping when he sees you.

Guilt. That's all you felt. Because you left him. Left him when he needed you most.

Watching as he frantically tried to smooth his hair you give him a sad smile.

"Y-y/n. How have you been?" He asks, his voice nervous and tired as he sits down infront of you.

"Not good. You?" Voice cracking as you answer, looking at your cup.

"I could say the same." His voice had gone cold, you could feel the glare being thrown at you.

Then you hear a whimper, like someone had kicked a puppy. You look up slightly as tears splash on the table.

"I waited and waited and you never came back." He gets out between sniffles.

A pain shoots through your chest as you watch him, you want to reach out but you're not sure if he'll accept you.

"Alex.... I'm-" hand having a mind of its own and reaching out for him.

"I just want my best friend, my love back." He mumbles, wet faced as he reaches for your hand.

His fingers slide in between your and he grips onto you, as if he's afraid you'll disappear.

"Alex... I'm so sorry." You sob out, letting your body slump against the table, "I'm such a bad friend. And a bad person. I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry."

You were gasping for breath. Sobs racking your shoulders violently. Deciding it's what was needed now you lean as far over the table as you can and hug him.

You hug him like your life depends on it. And to your amazement he hugs back. He holds you close and pulls you over the table to the side he's on. Keeping you as close as he can. His face buried in your hair.

"I'm so sorry Alex. And I understand if you don-"

"I forgive you." He mumbles, leaning away so he could see your face.

"And I love you."

Wait. He loves me?

You had been staring at him shocked when his lips met yours.

He kissed you with all the passion he had. And you did the same. It was a sweet kiss, sending electricity through your body.

"Wow." You whisper, eyes still closed.

He presses s kiss to your nose, "let's get home. Yea?"

"Yea."