Peggy Schuyler *Hamiltime*

Warnings: Lams.... Suggestive themes(I guess), um... That's it.

  "Mother I'm going out shopping with Peggy!" You yell up the stairs.

"Alright dear. Be safe." She responds, poking her head out from her study.

Your mother was a kind woman. Round face and soft brown hair, freckles splashed across the bridge of her nose.

She always wanted the best for you. An education, which your father disapproved of, but she taught you, anyways.

Humming, content with your appearance, you practically run out the door. Once away from the house you compose yourself, wanting to make a good impression.

Your h/c locks curled slightly and falling perfectly around your s/c features. Eyes shining with excitement as you skipped along the path to the Schuyler house.

Peggy was already waiting for you. Upon seeing you arrive she bounds off the stairs and into your arms. Hugging you in an unladylike manor, but you didn't care.

"Hi Peggy. How're you? Let's go!" You say kissing her cheek and tugging her hand.

"I'm great. And how're you y/n?" She asks, leaning into your shoulder.

"Wonderful." You respond, taking a moment to assess the girl beside you.

Her dark, wavy hair was resting on her shoulders, framing her tan face perfectly. Lips coated in a soft pink color that went well with her complexion.  Your eyes trailed lower, her dress was pale yellow today, the top cut low, showing a bit of cleavage.

"Y-y/n. You're staring again." The blushing girl mutters, looking at the ground.

It had been like this for a while. Flirtatious comments and gestures, always touching in some way, shape, or form. No one had picked up on it besides the two of you. Well, John Laurens didn't count. As long as he stayed quiet about your crush you stayed quiet about his.

Yes, you admit it, you had a crush on Peggy Schuyler. The youngest sister.

You had tried, time and time again to convince yourself you didn't like her. No lady of proper upbringing would fancy women, would she? But it never seemed to work. You felt yourself falling every time she laughed or smiled or the way she sleeps and how her hair looks when she wakes up and...

"What're you thinking about?" Peggy quips cheerfully.

You. Is what you wanted to reply. Not knowing how she'd take it, you kept your mouth shut.

"Where to shop when we get to town. Where should we go first?" You reply, a fake smile gracing your face.

"I dunno. You sound kinda... Sad though." She says, staring up at you.

"Peggy, now you're staring." You tease, turning your head to look at her.

When did she get this close? You think.

You had turned your head just to be met by a nose. Peggy's nose. Touching yours. Her breath fanning over your cheeks causing them to burn. You couldn't help but blush under her eyes. Her mouth was parted slightly as she glanced down at your lips. Your anxiety got the better of you as you wet your lips. Your breathing is quick as her hands land on your hips, one particularly close to your butt.

"Peggy. What if someone sees?" You mumble, barely audible.

"Let them see. Because I love you. I've always loved you."

"I've loved you. I just didn't know if you felt that w-"

You're cut off with a kiss, not just any kiss. The most mind blowing kiss you've ever experienced. Her lips were smooth against yours, making you feel better than any man you had ever kissed.

She trails along your jaw, then to your neck.

"Peggy. We can't. Someone might see." You gasp out, that had really winded you.

"No ones at my house. Let's go back." She says, taking your hand and racing back to her house.

Your red dress swaying in the wind as she ran with you up the stairs, and to the front door. She opened it to let you in. Closing it swiftly then tugging you towards her room.

"Peggy... What will they think of us?" You fidget slightly, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Let them think what they want. All that matters is that we love eachother. And that we're together. Right?" She says reassuringly.

You nod and look up at her with big eyes, waiting for her to do something.

She walks toward you, quickly pushing you back on the bed, leaning over you.

"You're so beautiful." She whispers, kissing your collar bone.

~•~

Knock knock.

You were here to talk to John.

The door opens the reveal a disheveled mess of a man. His hair looked, like it had been messed up by someone, and his pants weren't zipped and he didn't have a shirt on. He was breathing heavily and his cheeks red.

"Have I interrupted something? If so I can co-"

"No no. It's alright. Come in." The door was opened wider for you to come in, "what did you need to tell me?"

"U-um... It's about Peggy and I." You whisper, just in case someone else was here.

"What about you two? Did you tell her? Does she like you back?!" He squeals excitedly.

"John. Hush! What if someone's listening. And yes, I told her. And maybe I..." You wring your fingers together nervously.

"You what?" He asks curiously, and concerned.

"Slept with her?" You murmur.

"YOU WHAT?!" A loud voice screeches from down the hall. From Johns bed room.

Your eyes go wide and your heart stops. You hold your breath as someone dashes down the hall.

It was Alexander.

"YOU SLEPT WI-"

"ALEX. Shhhh. Yes I did. Do you have a problem with... Is that a sheet?" You ask, examining him. A sheet was wrapped arou-

"YOU TWO WERE FUC-"  you point at the two of them, "you can't judge me cause I did the same thing you all are doing. I'll leave you to it then."

Before you leave you fist bump John and blow Alex a kiss.

"I'm gonna go back to my girlfriend. Have fun!"