Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER

CHARLIE’S POV

“Sign these,” my agent said dropping a rather tall stack of books onto the table in front of me.

“We haven’t even started the book signing,” I said. “How could we have sold this many books already?”

“We actually sold all the copies that the bookstore had,” my agent said drily, “again.”

“I cannot believe he did this again,” I said with a sigh.

“Just sign them and you can go. It looks like everyone who comes to the store gets a free copy again.” Two hours later I had signed every book and greeted every fan. They were all thrilled to receive free copies. If this didn’t stop people would be expecting free books at every one of my signings. I said goodbye to my agent and grabbed my purse running off to the arena. When was he going to learn? I rushed past the security guard and made my way to his dressing room.

“It doesn’t make me a publishing success if you buy all my books every single time Joe. It kind of defeats the purpose,” I said angrily. He whirled around giving me a big smile.

“The books get purchased don’t they?” my husband asked moving until he was standing in front of me.

“I don’t need you to buy all my books for me. Let me do this on my own.”

“I’m sorry,” Joe said with a pout. “I guess I have to get used to having such an independent wife, huh?” I giggled as he rained kisses all over my face. I could never stay mad at him for longer than two seconds.

We had been married for over two years now. Our engagement news was quickly followed by the wedding. The wedding was held on my family’s farm with both of our families in attendance. Several more of my books had been published, and I had slowly become a best-selling author thanks to my fans and one overindulgent husband. Joe began to kiss down my neck before his hands reached for the button on my jeans. I snapped out of it and pulled his hands away.

“Joe, we’re backstage before your concert,” I hissed. “Plus we don’t have any protection on us right now.” I was currently finishing up an antibiotic for a lingering infection from when I was sick the previous month rendering my birth control useless.

“I don’t care,” Joe said brushing my hands aside and nibbling on my ear. “I want to have kids with you.” My body warmed at the thought of having children with Joe. “I need to catch up to Nick anyways.” I rolled my eyes as he began to unbutton my shirt. Nick and Miley had had a beautiful daughter who was spoiled rotten by both me and Joe. Plus Miley was pregnant once again.

“This isn’t a competition,” I said as I pulled his shirt from his jeans.

“Of course it’s not,” Joe said pulling me towards to the couch. “Besides, I’ve already won.” I pulled him close and kissed him fiercely. I pulled away and glanced down at the two rings that sat on my left hand. My ring from Della shined next to the wedding ring Joe had given me. Finally my life was perfect. I leaned in and kissed my husband.

[AN: Done! I will be starting a new story focusing on Nick very soon. Also, my co-writer (WolfGirlDream) and I are starting up our collaborating series Ask Me To Stay (A Nickole Love Story) once again. I just need to write the next chapter! The first twelve chapters or so are on WolfGirlDream’s channel so check it out! http://www.wattpad.com/2954629-ask-me-to-stay-a-nickole-love-story]