Snap

(GUYYSS, beauty and the beast is fucking amazing. like I'm in love with this movie, Ive listened to the sound track a thousand times, watched almost all the clips and asked everyone If they'd go see it again with me. I'm so sad but I don care)

I was in the kitchen as I looked for the pain killers. This head ache was getting worse. I opened up the medication box to find them, I took the packet as I went to the sink to pour a glass of water. Once to took the painkillers I stood there trying to take a moment but this had to wait, I heard my phone ringing.

I walked through to the living room and quickly grabbed my phone to see my mangers name 'Hank McCloud' I rolled my eyes as I answered "hey hank" I tried to sound more happier, I heard talking but the hank hushed it "h-hey ash, i've been worried about you. You've been MIA for a few days and... ashley someone said they saw you at jokers club, is this true" he sounded worried but I didn't really react "i..... dont worry, im fine." I then looked up to see dick at the door with his arms fowled.

I gave a small smile to him but then I heard hank "ahh.... okay, well are you still up for friday?. Also I need this weekend coming for recording" I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I sat back closing my eyes "yes hank.... ill go, its the knight party right. I'm not sure about weekend, ill talk to bruce" hank gave me he rest of the details about Friday and then said his goodbyes.

I hung up and sat in silence, I knew dick was still there but I didn't look to him "you going to tell me why I found you unconscious outside the smile and grin. What were you doing there?!" he came closer as he was mad now. I looked to him "because one of my friends is dead, another one wont speak to me.... so I wanted to blow off some steam" I crossed my arms over my chest, dick took a deep breath "you could of got hurt. Did you even think, are you that reckless-" I looked to him, I felt rage. How can he say that "yes dick, I did think. I thought about how many good people are being killed. How evil people are running around and aren't being punished for the crimes they've done" I snapped at him as I stood up.

Dick glared at me "...that still doesn't explain why you were out cold in an alley way" he was changing the subject, he knew I was right but just couldn't admit it. I rolled my eyes as I pushed past him "you aren't the boss. I don't have to tell you jack shit" suddenly when I got to the door dick grabbed my arm "i'm your brother. I'm just trying to protect you" I let out a low growl as I turned my head "if you want to protect me... let me do what I need to" dicks eyes widened as he let me go.

I walked out but then I felt a little off. I need to lay down or something, I went to the stairs as I headed up to my room. On my way there I happen to look down the hall towards my old room. I shook my head as I went into my room and closed the door over.

I went to my dresser and changed into an over sized red shirt with black shorts. I need to practice my solo for that party, then again I was pretty tired. I looked over o the sheets of paper but then looked away "there's no way I can do this show. My minds in the wrong place" I sat on the bed as I began to think 'jason was beaten to a pulp.... and then in an exploitation. Tara gave herself up to stop a creature, that was made become ocean master. How long does this game have to go on, before someone....' I stopped there, I could feel the idea starting to form in my mind but I can do it. It would just make me like those monsters.

(Jason actually needs his on movie, he's such a bad ass character with a good stories. also just to point out, he has a mental health disorder, like the dude came back from the dead after being torched for almost a year. the guy is messed up but totally deserves some screen time)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share