Chapter 12:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Can you grab me that suitcase please?" Justin asked and pointed to an opened suitcase across the room. I sighed, and headed over to get it, and then brought it back to him. "Thanks." 

I was helping Justin pack some of his things up so he could go to the airport. Today was the day. He was leaving today. For eight months. Except for one show in a month. Yay. *insert sarcasm here* I wish I could go. Ugh. And my best friend was leaving too. On the bright side, Ryan, Chaz, Bria, Christian, and Brenna said they would stay with me, even though I haven't even met Brenna yet, but I've seen pictures. 

"Hey what are you doing?" Justin asked as I took a sweatshirt from his suitcase.

"I'm taking this for my pleasures ;)"

"But that's my favorite sweatshirt!"

"Well, now you know it will be in good hands. And it smells good." It smelled just like Justin <3 Obviously haha.

"Fine."

"Ok, I am going to go put this in my room." I went to go put the sweatshirt on my bed. I wanted Justin to take something of mine too.  But I didn't want him to take something that he would have to wear to make him look girly. So I just grabbed a blanket off of my bed and walked back to his room. (a/n: I didn't know what else to have him bring haha) "What's this?"

"Something for you to bring on tour"

"Awe. Thanks baby." He stood up and gave me a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I gave Justin a hug. We were waiting at the airport for everyone else to show up. Chaz and Bria came first. They weren't going any where, but they were here to say goodbye. Then Madi and Ryan came. Madi ran to me first. "(Y/N), don;t make any life changing decisions while I'm gone ok?" I laughed and then nodded. "I'm gonna miss you boo"

"Brenna, hey!" I heard in the background. I turned around and saw a smiling redhead holding Christian. I walked over to her.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you!"

"You too! :) I'm Brenna :)" I smiled back at her, and said hey to Christian. 

Everyone eventually formed a circle, and we were just talking about the tour, and  saying goodbye to each other. Scooter came along, and walked over to us.

"Sorry to interrupt this, but the private jet is here." Everyone had sad looks on their faces, including Scooter. I knew he felt bad. But I know it wasn't his fault, so I wasn't mad at him. He looked over at me. "So you must be (Y/N). I'm Scooter."

"That's me! Nice to meet you Scooter." He smiled at me, and gave me a look that I couldn't really describe. What was that for? I just shook it off, and walked over to Justin for one final goodbye hug and kiss. "I love you Justin. I'm gonna miss you so much. Don't forget about me. And don't forget to text me! <3" 

"How could I ever forget about you?! I'm not even gonna be gone for that long, in my opinion. And don't think I'm not gonna send you things for our monthly anniversaries. (a/n: I am smiling so much that is so cute OMB ;) )"

"Awe, thanks Justin."

"And even if I'm tempted I swear I will never even think about cheating" 

"Good to hear :)" He gave me a quick kiss before picking up his suitcases. I felt tears, knowing that he was gonna be gone for a long time. "Princess, please don't cry." He wiped my tears away with his thumb, and that just made me cry even more. Madi walked over to us, and gave us both a hug, then everyone else came over, and we had a huge group hug. 

"Alright guys, we really have to go now." Scooter said.

"Bye!" the rest of us called as Scooter, Justin and Madi went through the gates to get on the jet. A tear dripped from my face onto the floor. Brenna patted my back, being friendly. "So... you like Austin Mahone too?" I nodded, and gave her a small smile.

We walked out of the airport, and went back to what was now Justin and I's apartment. Everyone apparently already brought a bag or two with them, so they brought them in the living room and set them down. We were gonna decide later where everyone was gonna sleep and stuff. Even though the basic idea was the girls in my room, and the guys in Justin's room. Unless someone had a problem or something, I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

On the jet, I couldn't think of anything but (Y/N). Just (Y/N). Her smile, her eyes, her flawless face, and just her beauty in general, inside and out. I missed her already. Sighing I leaned over, and put my head against the window. Madi came over and sat next to me.

"Are you okay, Justin?"

"I guess. I just miss her."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah."

"It's gonna be alright. We are coming back to see her in a month. It's not like you broke all contact with her forever."

"You're right.'' She gave me a hug. "Thanks, Madi" She smiled. 

"Why don't you text her?"

"I just might do that." I smiled and pulled out my phone.

(a/n: Sorry if I bored you. Lol. It will get better! I promise! Don't quit on my now, haha. Also, I don't know if you read the author's note from last chapter, because I put it up a while after I published the chapter. Basically I said I have crrraazzyyy writer's block, but now I'm kinda recovering (; And it said, yes, Brenna is based off of me, haha. And NO she is NOT gonna replace Madi, because I HATE when that happens. . One friend leaves, and another just comes along and replaces them. ew. And try not to get Bria and Brenna confused hahaha. So yeah, Brenna is just a side character, not a main character, like Bria and Madi(: so yeah. Thanks for reading!)