Skip that part.

'You okay?' Miles asked pulling the boy closer and letting him rest his head on his chest, then run a hand through the younger's hair, tossed and wet from sweat.
'Yeah.' Alex lifted his head and looked at the man smiling. 'Why?'
'Nothin'.' The man smiled back and embraced him tighter, kissing his forehead and then leaning his chin on Turner's head.

And though lots of thoughts occupied their minds, they fell asleep quite quickly; wine buzzing in their heads and exhaustion caused by sex closed their eyes almost immediately.

-----------
'Hello, princess.' Kane sat on the bed near to Alex and run a hand through his hair. 'Quite late already.'
The boy groaned and yawned covering his mouth. 'Hi.' He sat rubbing his eyes and sighed. 'Sorry.'
'C'mon, I made breakfast.' Miles patted the boy's knee and stood up, heading to the next room.

Alex stretched and looked around the bedroom, looking for his clothes. He smiled at the memory of last night and put on boxer briefs, then reaching for a shirt.
It's been a while since he last slept with someone and he started regretting that the 'break' lasted for that long. Though he's always been shy, he often couldn't resist people picking him up and ended up in their beds. Excluding sex itself, the good side of one night stands was obviously no relationship.
And Alex used to hook up with variety of people, still mostly guys, but after his last relationship ended, going to clubs or pubs wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

'Need any help?' The younger asked exiting the bedroom and heading to the kitchen.
'I'm good, thanks.' He smiled, grabbed two plates from a cupboard and came to the table, nodding at Alex to take a sit.

'D'ya mind if a take a shower?' Turner asked sipping his tea and lifted his head from above the cup.
'I do.' Miles said like it wasn't a big deal and smirked when he saw Alex's confused face. 'Unless I can join.'
The younger chuckled and took another sip of the drink.

Alex was the one who first entered the bathroom. He was still quite sweaty since the last night and warm shower was the only thing he needed at that moment. But not the only he wanted.

He turned his head when he heard the door opened and then got back to washing his hair, excited about what was coming.
Miles' cold hands placed on Alex's hips made shivers run down the boy's spine. The Northerner turned around facing the man and stood on his tiptoes wrapping his arms around the older's neck and moved closer, so Miles could feel his breath on his chin.
Kane smashed their lips but not for long; when Alex started lowering his hand to the Scouser's crotch, he broke the kiss and moved to the younger's ear. 'So eager.' Turner smiled bitting his lip and began to rub the older's member. 'But we can't do it now, I've got a lot of work.'
'What?' Alex immediately stopped what he was doing and stood back a little, crossing his arms. 'You're the one who pushed into the shower with me.'

'Oh, yeah? Well, maybe if you ask me nicely, I'll give you what you want.' The man teased and wrapped a hand around the younger's neck, pulling him closer. And after he tucked his hair behind ears, the boy knelt down and licked a way from the stomach to his crotch.
Miles leant one arm against the wall while the teenager was making his legs weaker and flicked Alex's long hair, taking a fistful of strands falling onto his face.
Kane whimpered, and tightened the grip on his hair when he felt his cock disappearing inside Alex's warm mouth. He closed his eyes trying to relax but feeling of anticipation made him push Turner's head closer, and he gasped heavily when his cock brushed back of the younger's throat.
Alex gagged and pushed back a little, but still not letting go of the member.
As Miles' quiet moans was indeed music for his ears, he took the whole cock inside his mouth again, and made the Scouser came, leaving some of the cum on his lips.