They don't bite me.

'Parents are out.'

'Missed me?'

've got no one to hook up with'

Alex threw away the phone and sat on a windowsill, taking box of cigarettes out of a leather jacket's pocket. He opened the window and leant against the frame, looking at the deserted street whose the only visitor was a sleepy dog, who was wandering around for a few weeks now.

When the familiar car drew up and someone exited it, Turner waved at the man to enter and turned his head, continuing smoking the cigarette.
He didn't move when he heard the door opened, just gave the man quick glance and breathed smoke through the opened window.

'You'll let in a lot of mosquitos if you leave it open for long.'
'They don't bite me.' He dragged the cig for the last time and threw the butt outside.
'They do me.' Miles said reproachfully and took off his coat.

'You won't stay here for long anyway.' Alex started undoing his shirt and still didn't look at the older.
'I'm just a booty call now, aren't I?'
The boy chuckled and stopped unbuttoning the clothing. 'I thought you'd always been.'
'Ouch.'
'What?'
'Mosquito.' Kane looked away and covered his forearm with a hand, trying to act like the 'ouch' wasn't caused by what Alex had said.
'We'd better hurry then.' The boy smirked and threw off his shirt.

Alex stood up right after they were done, and approached the window again, looking for the box of cigarettes he left somewhere there. When he lit one, he reached for his boxer briefs and put them on, then did the same with a t-shirt hanging on a chair's back.

'Dinner tomorrow?' Kane asked pulling on his jeans and lifted his head to look at the boy.
'Busy.' Turner broke the eye contact right after he met the older's eyes and sat on the windowsill, breathing smoke outside.
'Doing what?'
'Why do you want to see me?' Alex looked at the man impatiently.
'Do I have to have a reason?'
Alex turned his head, leaving the older with no answer.
'If I've asked if you just wanted to fuck, ya would've agreed, haven't ya?' His tone became sligtly more angry.
'Maybe.'
'So you just don't wanna talk to me.'
'Indeed.'
'You know that's ridiculous, right?'
'You can always quit.' Alex smirked slightly as he knew how much he was annoying Miles, and it somehow became a great entertainment for him.
'Can you at least tell me what is your problem?'
'You didn't tell me you had a wife? Maybe that is my problem? ' Alex turned to Miles and looked at him reproachfully. 
'I've already explained that!' Kane raised his voice.
'Not satisfied.'
'Then let me explain.' He sighed and put on his coat. 'I'll pick you up at six.' He stood there for a while staring at Alex, but when he got no answer, he turned around and exited the room.

The boy stub the cig out and closed the window, as it got quite cold in the room. He leant his arm against a wall and stared at the man leaving the building. Kane turned around before he opened the door of his car and put his hand up when he saw Alex through the window.
The teenager didn't wave back and just walked away from the window, then sat on the bed and sighed heavily, hiding his face in hands.

Miles' smile was replaced with sadness when the boy blew him off and disappeared from his view. He was driving in silence, which hasn't happened often, as he's almost always listened to his CDs. He exited the vehicle and rolled his eyes when he noticed turned on lights in his flat, as he was wondering what his wife wanted this time.

The man's eyes widened when he saw a few suitcases in front of his flat's door and that view made him walk faster. 'What the fuck?!' He said when he saw Janice carryig one of her bags into the living room.
'Yeah, nice to see you too, dick.' She answered placing the suitcase on the floor and exhaled deeply, as apparently the luggage was heavy. 'I'll be staying here for a while, I've got some of my rooms rebuilding.'
'What?! You can't stay here!' Kane shouted.
'Of course I can.' The woman smirked and grabbed the bag from the floor. 'Help me carrying this.' She ordered and made Miles roll his eyes with irritation. The man approached her and lifted the suitcase. 'How long?' He sighed helplessly and headed to the room his wife had pointed.
'I don't know. I was told that it would last for about two weeks.'
'Oh, fuck me.' Miles whispered to himself, already knowing that sharing the flat with that woman would be a pure torture.

-------------
'Where are you goin'?' Janice lifted her head from above nails she was painting and looked at her husband opening the door.
'Work.' The man grabbed a handle, but before he could press it, he heard his wife's voice again.
'On Saturday? And at this time? '
She raised her eyebrows and leant back.
'Boss called.'
'You know you can tell me if you're going to fuck someone.' She smirked and blew onto her nails to dry them.
'I can't fuck anyone while you're occupying my flat.' Kane didn't wait for an answer and left the flat, already being on the edge.

'You're gonna go?'
The same message, two other senders. Alex replied to both of them with 'don't know yet.' and as he knew Kane could be there any minute, he motivated himself to decide.
Though he was still angry at the man, he was wondering whether the older actually had a good explanation for all that. Of course, he doubted it, but still was kinda impressed how Miles was trying to fix all of this.
So when the car drew up, Alex grabbed his jacket and quickly headed downstairs, so his mum wouldn't meet his friend. She knew he was seeing someone, but Alex was afraid she wouldn't be delighted by the age gap between them.
'I'm going out!' Turner shouted putting on boots and grabbed a handle.
'With?' Penny entered the hall and leant against the wall.
'You don't know him.'
'Your boyfriend?'
'He's taken.' He said sadly and quickly opened the door which revealed Kane with a hand up, ready to knock on it.
Alex rapidly closed the door behind him, trying to prevent his mum from seeing the man.
'I'm not taken!'
'Shut up.' Alex rolled his eyes and passed by Miles, heading to the car. The older sighed irritated and followed the boy.

'I married her because her father wanted me to. And I owe him a lot.' Alex ignored him and continued changing radio stations. 'Hey.'
'What?' The boy lifted his head and looked at the driver.
'That's it. What else do you want to hear?' Kane was nervously tapping his fingers on the wheel and after he gave the younger an angry look, he focused on the road again.
'You can't cheat on her.'
'Of course I can! Fuck, she told you that!'
'I told you I didn't believe it.'
'So what am I supposed to do, huh?' Kane said while opening the door and leaving the vehicle. 'Dunno, maybe just let me talk to her?' Alex was getting more irritated with every single minute and he started regretting going out with Miles.
The older didn't answer and opened the door to a restaurant,  letting the boy walk in first.
When they both took seats, Kane inhaled deeply and leant his head on a hand. 'I'd loose my job if you told her.'
'What?' Alex frowned as he completely couldn't find a connection between these two things.
'She doesn't know I'm into boys too.' He hid his face in hands what made Turner even more confused.
'I... still don't get it.'
'Her father is a fucking homophobe, he'd do everythin' to ruin me, all right?!' His tone became more angry but after a second he calmed down and sighed sadly.
'I'm sorry.' Alex had no idea what else to say, so he stopped for a while. 'Sorry for not believing and-'
'It's okay.' Kane smiled and straightened up.
'I was acting like a dick.'
'Oh yes, you were.' They both chuckled and then got interrupted by a waiter.

-----------
Okay, I love the beginning, Alex being a little douche xx