We've never been together.

'We're not going to yours?' Alex asked disappointed when Miles turned into a street definitely leading straight to the boy's house.
'Do we have to fuck every time we see each other?'
'I thought so.' Turner chuckled.
'Still just a booty call, huh?' Kane gave him a quick look and smiled.
'I didn't mean it, all right?' The boy rolled his eyes at first, but then he realised how cocky that had to sound and felt ashamed for calling him like that.
'What am I then?' Miles teased, glancing at the younger again.
'I don't know.' Alex blushed, so he lowered his head and let the hair cover his face. 'What d'ya wanna be?'
'What we used to.'
'Done.' Alex turned his head and looked out of a window. He went completely silent, as that wasn't what he wanted to hear. Though he's acted tough lately, he really missed Miles.
He was afraid of falling for someone, especially as the last time he was in love, he ended up with a broken heart.
But the fuss between them made him fall even faster.

Alex opened the door right after the car parked, but before he could left, he felt tight grip on his arm, pulling him inside again. And just a second after, their lips collided, making the boy leant  his arm on the older's tight in order not to fall. 'I missed it.' The man whispered and then kissed the younger again.
He smiled when it was broken, and leant back, ready to drive off. Turner slowly got out of the car and leant against the opened door, when he heard Miles' voice again. 'Wednesday?'
Alex shook his head. 'Studio.'
'Then call me when you're done there. I'll pick you up.' They both smiled before the boy slammed the door, and headed to the front door of his house.

'Matt was looking for you. He said you didn't answer the phone.'
'I must've forgotten it.'

Alex went upstairs and entered his room. He grabbed his phone and read a text he got from Matt. Helders called him twice too, but when the boy didn't answer, he gave up, awere he probably left his phone somewhere and forgot about it, what's often happened.
'You're seeing this dick again?'
'Still, not again.'
'Thought you two broke up.'
'We've never been together, wanker.'
'What you wanted?'
'We were going to a pub, wanted you to go.'
'See me tomorrow?'
'Sure.'

Matt was still sceptic about Miles. At the beginning, he seemed nice to him; he was glad to see Alex being so happy with him. But still, he was worried. He was worried that he can break his best friend's heart and leave in an awful state like the last relationship did. And now, after it turned out he had a wife, he didn't trust him completely.
Anyway, he couldn't do much about them seeing each other. The last time he tried to stop Alex from getting into a relationship which seemed suspicious, he ended up in a great argument. So this time, he decided to stay away from this. For now, at least.

'I don't like him, Al.' Though he didn't want to stop his mate from getting into that relationship, he couldn't help but tell him how he felt about his new lover.
'Don't have to.' Turner shrugged his shoulders, but after he felt his friend's eyes at him, he lifted his head and spoke. 'Wha'?'
'Nothin'.' Helders turned his head, as he knew he'd already irritated Alex with his statement.
'I know you're worried.' The boy made Matt look at him again. Helders completely didn't see that coming, he rather thought Alex would tell him to fuck off and leave him alone. 'But I really like him, okay?'
'I just don't want this to e-'
'I know. Thanks.' The boy smiled and changed the subject.

'You're out anytime soon?' Miles asked still breathing heavily, and passed the woman a cigarette.
'Friday. 've got some shitty party my dad wanted me to go.' She breathed smoke and backed her hand when Kane wanted to take the cig.
'What about me?'
'Don't need you this time. Flat's all yours.' She smiled and passed him the cigarette, then got up and headed to the other room, grabbing her panties laying on the floor in the meantime. 'Shower?' She turned her head and smiled flirtatiously, leaning against the doorframe.
'Fucking nympho.' The man smiled making his wife chuckle, then slowly got up from the bed, following the woman.