Came to say bye?

'What if someone's seen it?' Kane threw his coat on the coach in the living room, completely ignoring his wife, busy with his thoughts. He was all confused about that whole relationship, because it felt different, and he couldn't name the feeling in any way.
'Hello to you too, Kane.' The woman said when her husband didn't say a word and looked at him with wonder.
He still didn't say anything and exited the room, heading to the bathroom.

He didn't want to get into a relationship. He felt something for Turner, that's for sure, but still, wasn't sure what it exactly was. Also, he was afraid this could ruin his career if anyone knew, though it all didn't matter when he was with Alex.
And these thoughts took turns in occupying his head; once he wanted more (whatever it was), and the other time, he wanted everything to end.
He hoped really badly he'd figure out how he felt, before they see each other again.

Alex wasn't sure how to feel about all of this too. He couldn't have Miles tapped and didn't know if there was any sense in having hope for a proper relationship. According to Alex, sometimes he was loving and caring, and sometimes all he wanted was to fuck.
The kiss they had made the boy be all over the moon, but when Miles got all serious, he got really upset and confused.
He had no idea that one kiss made them both really busy with their thoughts for the next two days, till they met each other again.

Right after the woman left the flat, he started hiding her stuff, so Alex wouldn't see it. He was wondering whether it wasn't a good idea not to tell him about his wife staying, but it was too late anyway. He didn't want him to know, as he was worried telling him right after they made up would've cause another fuss.

He rapidly throw what he was holding under the sofa when he heard knocking on the door and run there to open. 'Hey.'  He said smiling and run his hand through his hair which grew a little since Alex met him for the first time.
'Hey.' The boy answered and looked around the flat, as it's been a while since he last was there.
'Wanna have a drink?' Miles asked and after the younger gave him a single nod, he headed to the kitchen.

Janice left an hour ago and as Miles saw she wasn't really willing to go, he was afraid she'd come back soon. So though he wanted to finally talk to Alex, which he hoped could let him understand his feelings, he started teasing him, so they could make it before his wife was back.
'Can we go to your bedroom?' Alex asked shyly while the older was kissing his neck.
'We've done on the sofa before, love.' Kane murmured onto his pale skin and continued teasing him.
'My back hurts after the last time.' When the older heard that, he immediately stopped and moved back. 'Sorry.' He glanced at the door to the other room and then looked at Alex again. 'Um... I've got mess there, give me a second.' He got up quite rapidly and ignored 'I don't mind' Alex let out, then headed to the bedroom and slammed the door.
He leant his arms on his hips and sighed helplessly seeing the mess in the room; most of his wife's things he found earlier, was laying on the bed, some of them on the floor.
The man opened the wardrobe and threw everything inside it, then looked around the room, and rapidly turned around when he heard knocking on the door. He opened it, and before Alex could say anything (or take a look around the room), he lifted him, letting him wrap his legs around him, and laid him on the bed in order to continue what he had started. He was still stressed whether he hid everything, but the longer they were making out, the less he did.
Alex had his eyes closed for the most of the time Miles was teasing him and opened them for good only when the man stopped and started undoing the boy's jeans. And that was the moment he noticed red, lacy panties dangling from the top shelf of the wardrobe, and rapidly pushed the older away. 'What the fuck?!'
Miles got confused for a second, but then he realised what Alex was cross about.
'Whose the fuck are these?!' Alex pushed him away again and crawled away from under the man's body.
'No, no, no, Alex, please.' Miles begged and grabbed the boy's forearm, but the younger quickly relieved himself from the grip and headed to the door. 'Please, you don't understand.'
'Oh, I thought I got it quite clearly that you fuck someone else.' Turner said looking at the man with eyes full of tears.
'Janice had to left them, okay?' Kane got up and approached the boy, who stood back and opened the door.
'So she's the one you fuck, right?'
'No, Alex, for fuck's sake! She has keys to my flat!' The man chased after the younger who grabbed his jacket and put it on.
'Okay, then she just enters your flat and leaves her lingerie in your bedroom?! That's fucking ridiculous!' He shouted and left the flat, slamming the door, feeling how tears were flowing down his cheeks.
Kane chased after him, shouting at him to stop. 'Just listen to me!' But Alex's been already deaf for anything the older was saying. He tried to ignore him completely and pretend like he wasn't even there.
The boy took out his phone while leaving the building and dialed his 'emergency' number. 'Can you-' He sniffled. 'Can you pick me up?'

Alex sat on the steps leading to the building and took out a cigarette while waiting for Matt to arrive. He knew Miles could come downstairs anytime, but he hasn't already cared. He just wanted to forget.
'Al?' He heard from behind, but didn't turn around.
'Came to say bye?' He said with no emotions in his voice, though he was crying and shouting inside, blaming himself for trusting the man again.
'I'm sorry.' When Alex didn't answer, Kane sighed helplessly and sat next to him. 'I don't even know where to start.'
'Then don't start at all.' The younger said and dragged the cig, breathing the smoke and creating a tiny cloud above their heads.
'Listen, I-'
'I don't give a fuck.' Miles went silent again, trying to collect his thoughts, then he tried again.
'She's staying here for a while.' When got a silent as an answer, he sighed and continued. 'I didn't want to tell you 'cause I knew you'd be mad at me.'
'Look how bloody right you were.' The boy chuckled sadly and took out his phone to check the time and see how fast his friend would arrive.
'Alex, that's it. There's nothing between us, she just needed a place to stay.'
The younger shrugged his shoulders and when he felt Miles' hand on his back, he rapidly stood up.
'I'm sorry!' Kane followed him as he went onto the pavement. 'Listen. I-' He stopped and inhaled deeply. 'I like you Alex. I fucking do.' Turner's cheeks were wet from tears again, so he wiped them with his wrist and lowered his head. 'And whatever that is, I mean, between us, I want more of it.' And what he said, made Alex cry even more heavily. 'Please.'
They were interrupted by a motorbike approaching, and when it stopped, the boy driving it wanted to get off it, but he was stopped by Alex shaking his head no. The boy ignored the older asking him to stay and get on the bike, hugging his friend tightly from the back.
Miles wiped a tear flowing down a cheek and looked at Alex sadly. 'Please.' He said for the last time, because the engine rumbled and the boys drove away, causing a big cloud of dirt.