1

"A delivery for Okamoto-san!" a person screamed. A wavy-haired man gazed at the direction where the voice came from, to see the mailman he always sees everyday.

"Thank you again!" the person that was called Okamoto said as he got the box from the mailman.

"Please sign here," the mailman requested as Okamoto did as asked. The mailman bowed before leaving, as Okamoto went back to the room he was resting on, with his colleagues. As he opened the box, it revealed a normal black forest cake.

"Nobu-kun, what is that?" a high-pitched voice asked him.

"It's a black forest cake, Yonaga-san," he replied.

"Hey, Wing, did you know? Nobu receives pastries from somebody everyday!" another one teased him.

"Really?" the person that asked him first exclaimed.

"But he doesn't know who it is," the guy ended with a chuckle.

"Please stop it, Ryouhei-san," Okamoto whined, as the person he called Ryouhei-san teased him even more.

Meanwhile

Yoriki Johana's PoV

"Thank you very much!" I bowed to a man in front of me.

"Johana-san, Okamoto-san started to ask me where those pastries are coming from you know? Especially since he recieved an almost giant gingerbread house for Christmas," the guy in front of me complained as he took off his mailman getup.

"Please, Yoshio-kun. Just please don't tell him!" I folded my hands, pleading him.

"I won't, Johana-san. But he might find out though," he said as he plopped to the couch and turned on the TV.

"He won't if you won't say," I said as I threw him some chips and he opened it immediately. "I'll be at my room," I told him as I hummed in response.

I'm Yoriki Johana. A 29-year-old fangirl of Okamoto Nobuhiko. Right now, he's only one year older than me. But I'll be turning 30 before he turns 31 so . . .

Anyway. Let me tell you something for a bit.

I was classmates with Okamoto-san since Grades 2, 4, and 6 in elementary. We became classmates in the last year of middle school and we were classmates during the whole high school period.

But we never talked. Not once. Everytime I gathered the courage, something stops it. And when he approaches me, I get too flustered and hide.

He knew I existed. But he probably didn't care.

I mean, I'm just one of a few billions he doesn't know.

But still, I can't stop my feelings.

So ever since high school, I always secretly sent him chocolates and sweets when I knew he loved them. And when we were in college, I started sending pastries to his house, because I didn't know what school he got into and what course he took.

Even now. Now that I know he's a famous voice actor, I still sent him pastries every single day without fail.

But of course, I had to ask help from my roommate, Toriya Yoshio-kun. He's cousins with one of the guards in Okamoto-san's agency, so he lets him through after Yoshio-kun told him a little bit why.

And with every pastry came a letter. A letter of how to make the pastry I sent him, since everyday was different. I never sent him a letter to who I was. I sent him fanmail of course, but that went through the post office.

He would talk about the pastries I made on some of the radio programs he is on, and even though he didn't know where it came from, I was still happy he was eating it everyday.

"It's almost time," I told myself as I grabbed my phone to go to the radio app I have, because its almost time for the radio program that he is in with another seiyuu, Kimura Ryouhei-san.

"We have a letter from, Miyaaaaako," Kimura-san said. Wait, that's me!

"Oh, oh! What is it?" Okamoto-san excitedly cheered.

"I'm scared," I muttered to nobody in particular.

"It says, 'I have a friend who recently asked me an advice because she has been getting gifts, specifically her favorite food from someone she doesn't know. Should she take it or no?' Now, this is an interesting question," Kimura-san ended with a laugh.

"Ryouhei-san, you're not gonna bring that one up, aren't you? No, not my precious secret please?" Okamoto-san sounds so desperate. Wait, precious secret? He can't be talking about . . .

"Well, Miyaaaaako, you came to the right seiyuu," Kimura-san cheered with a laugh.

"Ryouhei-san!" I heard Okamoto-san whine.

"We have here, a professional at that kind of stuff. Because this guy here is in the same situation with Miyaaaaako's friend! Now, Nobu, what should Miyaaaaako's friend do?" Ryouhei-san sounded so teasingly.

"Well, just try it, I guess. What's the harm right?" Okamoto-san said as I continued to listen to them.

~

"What?" I ask nobody as I looked around. It seems that I slept while I was listening to the radio last night.

I got my phone as it displayed 5:30 am. I got my jacket, changed into comfortable clothes, and went out of the apartment and jogged around the cold streets here in Tokyo. There weren't much people so I jogged to my heart's content.

After doing five rounds of jogging around the block, I went back to the apartment where I saw Yoshio-kun making coffee for himself.

"Good morning, Yoshio-kun," I greeted him as I wiped my sweat, and took off my running shoes. I went to the kitchen and made coffee for myself as well.

"You sure do work hard on working out, don't you, Johana-san?"

"Well, being a gym instructor for a living, I should at least set an example for the people who are trusting their money to me," I said as I took the first sip of my coffee.

"But you graduated with high grades in Accountancy though," he remarked as he bit on the bread he was holding on for a while now.

"Who cares? I can be an accountant or gym instructor, whichever I want."

"You can also be a patissier," Yoshio-kun pointed out.

"No. I only bake for Okamoto-san's sake," Yes, only for Okamoto-san's sake.

"You better start soon then," he said as he was stretching his arms and went to the living room to laze around that day.

I got my things ready as I decided to make a strawberry shortcake for today.

"Alright, Okamoto-san! Be prepared to be blown away again!"

A/N: YAAAY! My first seiyuu fanfic! I hope this goes according to my expectation.

This story is for MissWynter, Ruler_Of_Antarctica, Miyannah11 for supporting this book before it started.

And also to HiroC18 and EguTakuya for being the authors of the first and second, and only seiyuu fanfics I read.

よろしくおねがいします!

Published: April 11, 2017 10:13 PM