12

"Johana-san, sorry to ask you this kind of question but . . . did you ever. Even just once, baked and gave me pastries at work?"

"Johana-san!" I heard somebody call me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, Sakamoto-san, I'm sorry," I apologized bowing at her. "What was that?"

"Do you have a pen?" she asked, as I got one from my shoulder bag. "Thank you."

"No problem," I replied.

"You've been out of it for these past two weeks, I noticed. Is something bothering you?" she asked me as she wrote something on her script.

"Umm, nothing. Sorry for worrying you," I told her, as she gave my back my pen.

"Okay! Let's start!" the director's voice resonated from the intercom. We stood behind the microphones and got ready.

~

"Johana-san," Megumi-san called me from the front seat of the van.

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow, you have a schedule from 7 to 12 in the morning and 1 to 5 in the afternoon and 6 to 10 in the evening. Do you wanna make adjustments?"

"No, I'm good. I need distraction," I told her as I rested my head at the pillow on my shoulders.

"What's going on?" she asked as I just groaned in response. "Alright then. Don't sleep, we're near your apartment," she said as I sat up and fixed myself. When we arrived, I thanked her and bid goodbye as I entered the buliding.

"I'm home!" I yelled, as I got no response. Right, Yoshio-kun is having a signing somewhere.

I cooked dinner for myself, and after eating, I went to the fridge and got a blueberry cheesecake I made last night. As I bit to it, I remembered Nobu-san's words from the PJ-kun qnd His Adventure's Seiyuu Event after party.

"Johana-san, sorry to ask you this kind of question but . . . did you ever. Even just once, baked and gave me pastries at work?"

What did he mean by that?

Good thing, the drunk Ryouhei-san and Eguchi-san were inviting him to go home.

What should I have done back then? Because . . . I feel like, I would be lying if I said no.

But as far as I can remember, I never knew nor met him before coming to Japan. Unless . . .

"I think you mentioned to me before that you guys were classmates in high school."

Did I give him anything when we were high school? Did I even know him?

"Agh!" I groaned as I finished eating and washed the dishes I used. After so, I went to the living room and watched TV, to let the food I ate digest, before taking a bath. Well, I didn't really watch TV, I was just on my phone scrolling on my Twitter.

While I was scrolling and reading fans' tweets, there was this one tweet that caught my eyes.

Anna-chan @TakoNingenTrioDesu

Kyaa~ I can't wait for Tako-Ningen Trio Radio tomorrow ≧∇≦

⤴   🔄   ❤   ✉

CRAP DAMMIT! WE HAVE RADIO TOMORROW!!

Should I say I'm sick and not attend? No, I can't. I have to be energentic for my packed schedule tomorrow.

Mu thoughts were interrupted by my ringing phone. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Hello? Johana is busy at this very moment, so I would like you to please accept with no hard feelings, that I shall hang up and complain about life more," I whined at the phone as a chuckle was heard from the other side.