Epilogue

A/N: Majooor A/N at the end.

Today is the day. Finally, huh?

"Johana-san! You look so pretty," Uchida-san admired as I also stare at myself wearing a white dress in front of the mirror.

"Aww, thank you, Uchida-san," she said as she came near me and put on a small, diamond necklace on me.

"Eh? What is this?" I asked in shock, as I adored the sparkling stone.

"Well, Okamoto-san said that since I'm one of the bridesmaid, I should give this to you, and tell you to wear it,"she said as she fawned over the necklace after a while.

"That stupid, Nobu-san," I smiled to myself.

"What are you two waiting for?" we heard a voice, and we turned back to see Ryouhei-san at the frame of the door. "The ceremony is about to begin. Let's go," we went out, following senpai's tracks as he led us to the chapel.

"It's about to start," Uchida-san said as I just nodded.

After everyone got into their places, I took a deep breath, and held the bouquet in my hand tightly, as I slowly walk towards the altar, where the man of my dreams was waiting for me, as he wore his white tuxedo so elegantly, that I almost didn't recognized him.

As I reached the altar, he took my hand and led me up.

"Ah~ Uchida-san gave you the necklace. Do you like it?" he whispered.

"Yes. Thank you," I told him as we stood in front of the priest. He smiled at us, before asking;

"Do you, Okamoto Nobuhiko, take Yoriki Johana as your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poor, as long as you both shall live?" the priest asked as he looked at him with determind eyes.

"I do," he sternly said.

"And do you, Yoriki Johana, take this cake man, as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poor, as long as you both shall live?" he asked me this time, as I hesitated not, and immediately answered.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride," I heard him say as Nobu-san held my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.

"No vows? Just 'do you take this bla bla bla' and 'kiss the bride' suddenly? This wedding is lame," I heard Fukuyama-san's voice resonate through the chapel, as Nobu-san and I just chuckle and pull back.

"Oi, oi, oi! Why is the real groom the priest now?!" we heard a loud rant as I just smirked at Eguchi-kun.

"They were just practicing for the real thing in the near future, right?" Ryouhei-san said, winking at us.

"Johana, Nobu, on your wedding, I'll be the priest, alright?" Miyu told us.

"But you're getting married today! You can't be a priest once you have a wife!" I retorted as Nobu-san led me down the aisle.

"I'll just become a pastor then," he chuckled as the wedding planner called us to go to the entrance of the church because the ceremony will soon begin.

~

The church door opened, as Miyu's beautiful bride was on sight. She was just standing, but her ambience was so bright and pretty that you can't take your eyes off her.

I was startled by a vibration on the pocket of my dress. I opened it, and read the message.

Nobu-san ♥

Soon, you'll be walking in this aisle to the altar, where I'll be waiting for you (~_^)

I blushed as I read the message, and looked at him, where I caught him looking at me. He winked before I looked away in embarrasment.