~*TEN*~

After Kc became my mate...I have never been happier...I felt a new light inside me that I never had before...she even let me start to kiss her...which I've been dying to do since I caught her scent what seems like a long time ago now...I was a totally new vampire...I was so on my game, that I went back to performing magic for the humans again...now that she was by my side...and knowing that she loved me...and I loved her.

Klayton and Rachel followed him to the Luxor and did a little musical entertainment of their own while Kc and I were doing some magical performances on the stage...now that I had my mate for life...I could go back into hiding my true identity again...along with Klayton and pretend to be the celebrity mortals we created for ourselves...but we didn't know was that somewhere away from the city...other plans...were coming into play...and it involved the destruction of all humans...and any vampire that got in the way.

Back in Sully's new hideout where his follower's and his leader which was surprisingly a wicked Vampira...named Nocturna...she was almost as old as I was...for she was bitten and changed by my father so he could make her one of his mates as well as my mother...but after my father changed her...I run her off...for I knew she was treacherous...and now she was back...and going to do what she's always wanted to do...become the Mistress of earth. Sully came in and bowed his head down...and said he failed...and that he wasn't worthy of being a part of her clan...but she moved over to him and kissed him and said he did his best...Sully was obsessed by his lovely queen...and she really needed him until her plot was finished...then she would end him...for he was quite an irritating vampire...always wanting to kiss her hand and neck...but she guessed that it was what humans call puppy love.

Nocturna told him...it was time for him to cause some more trouble...for she knew thru a magic ring, that she wore...that Crisstopher hasn't turned his new mate yet...so he still had a chance to kill him easily...all Sully had to do was kill the girl...he gave his Mistress an evil grin then bowed to her, and called three of his sidekicks to follow him to cause more malice and mayhem...and hopefully get close enough to snatch his new found mate...and kill her...or if he changes her first, then mates with her...she would have no choice but to be his...then his ole buddy Crisstopher would die...knowing he lost his soul mate...to his wicked brother, that he should have killed when he had all those chances before...instead of letting him go each time.

Sully, Tony, Shannon, and Tommy...were not only his partners in mayhem...but they were also his band members of his human rock group Godsmack...for once he was changed he got tired of making music and craving their blood...so he turned them all...that way they could rock thru the decades...but for now, they were heading for the Luxor...to pay me and the others a little unexpected visit...and maybe cause a little scene...to make a panic in the casino...for I would really hate that...but first they needed to feed...to get their strength up just in case me and my extra muscle Klayton wanted to fight...for Klayton alone was a force to be reckoned with...and Sully was very jealous of him...for when Criss changed Klayton...he gave him a set of wings...and when he changed him...he didn't acquire them...and he wanted to know what made Klayton so fucking special to earn wings.

Meanwhile, back at the Luxor, Kc and I were performing a little magic dance called 'Enrapture'...a dance that I created especially for her...for Kc still being human, she was very elastic, and she bent to my every will...I was so entranced by my lovely mate...I so wanted to change her immediately...so I could mate with her...for platonic erotas was really effecting me...now that Kc accepted me as hers...and she was wearing my ring on her finger.

After the live performance...I pulled Kc playfully into my dressing room, and asked her if she was ready to let me mate with her yet...for I was really burning up on the inside for her...she wasn't afraid of me anymore...but she just wasn't ready to let me bite her neck...and the thought of me sucking her blood made her queasy...so she asked me if there was any way to change her without biting her neck and sucking her blood...I thought about it and said another way for her to change would be to drink some of my blood...but it would probably be easier and quicker for me to do it...and if I waited for her to sleep...she wouldn't even feel it happening...she looked at me with mild insecurity...but I promised her I would never try to turn her unless she gave me permission first.

Kc hopped in my lap and told me she did love me very much...and that she really wanted to sleep with me...so she asked me if it was possible to mate without changing her...I gave her a real insecure look and told her that it has never been done without the human of the couple dying...because vampires don't wear out during mating...and humans just don't have the endurance...and vampires do have extreme strength that humans don't have in battle or in the sack...she giggled at me for my kinky sense of humor...then she kissed me and said if we could just give it a try...for she said if I controlled myself...she trusted me with her life...I told her that's exactly what was at stake if I didn't change her first.

Kc slowly pulled me up and began to dance with me very sexually...until she got a rise out of me...I gave her a wicked grin and told her she was treading on very thin ice with me right now...for it didn't take much for a soul mate to get their other half ready for platonic erotas...she grabbed me and asked me what platonic erotas meant...but before I could sexually explain it to her...Klayton burst in and said Sully and his bunch of goons was down in the lobby...and they were causing some trouble.

and they were causing some trouble