~*TWELVE*~

Sully made it to Nocturna's hideout...and slowly walked in looking suspiciously over his shoulders...feeling all of a sudden very out of place...when Nocturna came out of the darkness and asked where his followers were at...and if he was successful in killing Criss's mate...Sully didn't drop down this time...as he said no...that he and his followers were killed, and he was overpowered. Nocturna moved over to him and asked him how he ever escaped if Criss had him...Sully looked at her and said he has had him captured many times but he never had the heart to kill him...yet...so he let him go...after killing Tommy, Tony, and Shannen.

Nocturna moved her hand slightly while Sully was turning around...six of her minions surrounded Sully...and they all grabbed for him...but he half ass expected it so he fought back...and killed a few of them...before they beat the shit out of him...then Nocturna ordered them to take him out and kill him...then she headed back to her throne she made for herself...and ordered 8 of her best warriors to find out where Criss was keeping his mate and make sure they didn't fail her...for Criss was the only thing stopping her from taking over...for after Criss was dead...Klayton would be just a loose cannon with no direction...and a very easy target afterward.

They dropped Sully off in the desert, but right before they were going to finish him off...he pulled out one of his magical orbs and crashed it to the rocky ground and he vanished...the six minions said he was so badly wounded that he wouldn't survive out in the desert...for there was nothing for him to feed on...to regain his strength...so they all agreed to head back to Nocturna and tell her the job was done. She grinned cynically with delight and said soon her plan would be in full motion...as soon as Criss was dead. 

Sully was trying to crawl out of the desert...by following his nose...but he was getting too weak and he rolled over on his back and closed his eyes tightly and mentally hollered out for me to save him...and he kept hollering in his mind hoping I would eventually hear him or sense him needing help...until he finally passed out. 

I was finishing up his evening performance in the theater...when his internal alarm bells went off...and I heard Sully's cry for help...I ended the show immediately and told Klayton that Sully needed my help...then told him and the family to stay very close to Kc...until I got back with Sully...then I ran out of the Luxor...and headed to the outskirts of the city and started checking all the desert areas...until I caught a faint smell of Sully's scent of whiskey & cigarettes...and I flew off toward him...in a matter of twenty minutes or so...I located him...he was very badly wounded by rival vampires...and left for dead...I slowly picked him up and flew back to Serenity, instead of the casino...for he needed emergency blood to strengthen him back up again...and human blood wasn't going to be good enough.

I did a crash landing on Serenity's balcony and went straight to the bedroom and laid him down...then hollered for mama D to bring me three bags of blood...she was there before I could blink...she looked down at the bed and told me he was the enemy...and that I shouldn't be helping him at all...I looked at her and said much like klayton, JD, and Costa...Sully was my brother too, and right now he was dying...and he called to me for help...and I have to try...mama D kissed me and said she would do anything she could to help me...I thanked her and began feeding the blood into Sully's veins...just enough to get him to wake up.

Sully slowly began to come around...and when he did...he looked up at me and gave me his half-ass devilish grin and said I heard him huh...I tapped him lightly and said it was hard for me not to...he tried to get up, but I told him he was still way too weak to move around...that he lost so much blood...that the human blood I gave to him wasn't going to fix him...that he was living on borrowed time until the human blood ran through his system...he looked at me and said so basically I had him on temporary life support...and when I ran out of blood bags...he was dead...I shook my head yes to him...then slowly turned around...he asked me if there was any way I could save him at all.

I told him I probably could...but I just wasn't sure if it would be the smartest thing for me to do...beens he was trying so desperately to steal my mate from me...and end my unnatural life...he closed his eyes and told me that he was no longer with Nocturna...that I was right...and when I failed the third time...she had her goons try to kill him...but he magically got away...and now he just wanted to come back home...then he held out his hand to me...and as I grabbed it...he sincerely apologized for his extreme idiocy, and betrayal...and asked for my forgiveness...I held his arm and gave him a brotherly pat...and told him very sarcastically that he was welcome...then I sank my fangs into my arm and told him to drink...that my blood would cure him from the inside out.

He accepted my offer, and slowly began to drink...and as I began to weaken just slightly...he felt himself regain his strength...until Klayton came in and pulled him off of me...and said that he understood wanting to save him...but I was too weak to give anymore...but I told Klayton that Sully's wounds weren't healed yet...and until they were fully healed...he could still die...Klayton turned to Sully and took his blade and cut a slit from his wrist and told him to knock himself out...that he had more of my blood in him...than I did right now...moments later Sully's wounds were all healed and something else happened after the brotherly blood sharing...Sully stood up and a set of white wings appeared...Klayton and I both smiled at him and said welcome to the brotherhood...again...only this time he was going to be considered an equal now...so he wouldn't have a reason to feel left out or jealous of Klayton.