Byakugan

It was one of the days, I was walking alone to school when I came across the boy with white eyes. He stops in front of me. "You still deny your chakra?"

I backed up two inches away and sprint to school the other way. Once at school, huffing and puffing. I notice something was wrong. I looked at my left hand; it started to glow blood red. I went straight to the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I asked myself out loud when three girls came in. I hid my hand in my book bag.

"Oh look, it's no talk." The girl I punch said. I smirked for the first time. They all got scared. "She smirked. How can she show emotions?" The other girls asked.

I walked away to skip school. I headed straight home. I check on my father and he wasn't around. "What should I do?"

I put my hand out. Someone opens the door as I put my hand behind my back. My father came in with two old couples. "Please come in. Snow, why are you here, early?"

I backed up. "So, this is Snow? She looks just like her." The old man said.

"Yes, she does. Hello, I'm your grandmother, Light and this is your grandfather, Izu."

"Grandparents," my head started to hurt when I fell on my knees.

"It seems it began." Light went up to me.

"What are you doing?!" Father yelled.

"Don't you see, she isn't normal. She never will be normal. Snow, let me see your hand." Light said. I show them my both glowing hands.

"Snow." Dad was in shock.

Light did a jutsu that made everything go back to normal. I felt like my whole body burns. I let out a yell. My father tried to grab me, but Izu stops him.

"She will learn the psych way," Light says.

It felt like new memories were coming to me. I see myself older, fighting up against a man. A hot man helping me during the battle. I have never seen before. I have fallen into a sleep.

...

When I woke up, it was day time. I had to run towards the bathroom. When I came out, my dad hugs me and spins me around. "Snow, I thought you never waken."

"Dad?" He picks me up. "You're so light. How about we make breakfast."

"How long?"

"Two days."

"Two whole days. Wow. Yeah, I'm hungry. Daddy, pancakes, eggs and bacon."

He smiled. "Sure, honey." He kisses my cheek. We went to the kitchen. I helped him out. After breakfast, I have seen my teacher going to my house. "Daddy, my teacher is coming."

He stops to look at me. He looks sad. "I'll get the door."

Light and Izu came in. "It smells so good. Hey Snow, how are you?" Light said.

"I'm fine. What jutsu you place on me?" I asked.

"It's awakening jutsu." She said as she took a seat. "I know you want to become a doctor."

I smile. "Anything to bring mother back."

She kindly smiled. "When your mother was smaller, she would read a lot of fanfiction about romance."

"Really?" I said with a smile.

"Yes, she would ignore us," Izu said.

I smiled big. "Mama."