Attention

We get out at four o'clock. I was late for training with Neji. As soon as I got out. I run towards my training. I couldn't beat the time. I was out of breath when I was three blocks away from school nowhere near the training ground. I speed walk towards the ground. I was nowhere near when it was already 4:30. I was late. When I made it, it was already 5:05.

Neji notices me. I went on my knees to catch my breath. "Oh boy."

He stands two inches away from me. "You're late."

I looked at him. "I went to school. I get out at 4. Plus the school is one hour away."

He looks to the side. "Now it begins. Get going."

"Yes, Master." I put down my book bag down and started to throw kunai knives. When my head started to hurt. I fell on my side as I cover my face. I removed my glasses. I'm in pain.

"Snow!" Neji said. My eye grew heave like I was falling asleep.

...

(Neji)

I moved her. She fainted. "Byakugan." Her red chakra turns to blue. It was dark blue. "What's going on?"

"Mama." She said.

"Snow." I picked her up, also, her glasses. She is light like a feather. I smiled and place her against the tree. I hope she wakes up. I looked at her while she was sleeping. I notice how cute she looks. I looked to the side since I was blushing. It was 5:30 when she wakes up. Her eyes were blue. "Neji." Snow shakes her head. "My head hurts."

"Go home, get some rest."

Snow stands up and lost her balance. "Can you carry me home. I think I can't... My glasses." I gave it to her. She went on her knees. So, I carry her on my back.

"Where do you live?"

"Turn left." So I did. Up headed I turn right. Soon I turn another left. I walked pass the park. Soon I made it to her house. I put her down. She hugs me. I blushed.

"Thank you, master." She lets go and went inside. I was surprised.

...

(Snow)

Once I enter the house, my dad smiled. "Snow."

"Dad."

He looks sad. "I have news. It's about mother."

My heart drops. "Mama?! Is she here?!" I went looking for her everywhere in the house. I came back to the living room. "Mama isn't here."

"I'm sorry, Kido. Take a seat."

I took a seat next to my grandmother. She pat my head. "What is it, dear."

"When Tori decided to leave. I wanted to stop her, but she saw something in the future. She never explains to me what is it. She had to leave the village." He looks to the side. "When she left, she was three days, pregnant."

"Pregnant? Having a baby?" I said.

"Yes, Snow. You're a big sister of a brother." He said sadly.

I cried. "Mama took baby brother?" I went to hug daddy. When I got memories of the past. He wants to find mother too. "Papa, I'm scared something happened to my baby brother."

"Me too."

I cried for my mother and knowing I have a baby brother. I was scared for them. "I will get stronger to find them."

Grandma taps my shoulder. She smiled. "How about I teach you the family secret. You have a long journey ahead of you."

I wipe away my tears. "Papa..."