Waiting

I open my eyes to see a blur. "What happened to me?" I asked myself.

"You took an awful hit on your head, young lady." It sounded like Fire voice.

"Fire?" I turn my head to see Fire. "Fire? What happened?"

"Well, if you must know. A handsome man took you to the hospital. I heard of a rumor around town. Also, you're the one that took down the bad... Well, you should know. Anyway, Crystal told me you saved all girls. I couldn't believe it at first what she was saying, but now I see, are you strong?" I felt a warm sensation on my head. "Oh God, I'll call the nurse." Fire runs out.

My head was hurting real bad. I picked up my right hand place it to my forehead to move it to my left side. I started to heal my head. It took me some time. Soon, I removed my bandages. "I know, when Itachi comes. I'll act I'll forget." I chucked mischievous. Fire comes in with a nurse.

The nurse runs towards me and checked my head. "Who healed you? Your skull was cracked. You did this to yourself?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm your nurse, Mika."

"Mi-ka?" I change my expression.

"Who did this?" Fire asked.

"I was picked up, and saw a strange person came in and heal my head." I shrug.

"Strangely, you have memories lost from it. I'll call the doctor." Mika walks out.

I pull Fire's arm and whisper into her ear. "I'm just pretending, I need your help."

"Why?" I pulled her to whisper in her ear.

"It's because, I'm in danger."

"From who?!" She said in a loud voice.

"Shh. Please, I beg of you to please keep it between us."

She smiled. "Okay, I'll pay along, but how long?"

"Probably until I leave."

"Okay," as the doctor came in.

....

The doctor declares me to get some help, like letting me go and go where I could recover my memories. I put on the bandage back on before leaving the room than I went to Fire's house. The first thing when I enter Mizu landed on my shoulder. I smiled and pet him.

"Fire, come here! We have a couple of visitors!" Her mother yelled. We went to the living room where there's Itachi and Kisame waiting for me. "Snow? You are home, oh dear."

"Fire, who are they?" I put my hand on my head. "My head hurts."

"I'll take you to your room. Mom, she needs time to recover. She lost her memories."

I close my eyes. "Fire," my tears started to roll down my cheek. "I don't feel so good." She helps me to go to the room. I laid down. "Why?" I asked myself.

....

Two days later, I notice Itachi and Kisame around the village. I can't leave the village just yet. I went back to work since Fire helps me out on it. Itachi and Kisame came. "Hello." I said as they walked in.

Itachi looks at me. "Do you remember us?"

"Ah, yeah. The day, I went to my sister's house. That's the first time, I meet you guys. I never got your names? I'm Snow..." Itachi walks away and Kisame followed him. 'How rude.' I said in my mind.

My day, went normal and went to the house. It was night time and I was reading a book in my room when my glasses slip down my nose. "Snow." I looked up to see Itachi. His eyes were red. My hands started to glow. I am a good actor. I yelled on top of my lungs, threw my book and pillow at him. "Fire, help!! Get out! I don't know you! Fire!!" I snap out of it were, I actually cried. 'I'm scared. I can't leave.' Fire comes in and sees me. She calms me down.

...

(Itachi)

"No use."

"'No use?' Eh, let us leave, Snow will get her memories back sooner or later. Within a month we will be back for her," Kisame said as he walks into the forest.

....

Next morning, I went all over the place to look for them. I use my jutsu to see them talking to me. "Ah, a month. So, I could leave."

...

I packed everything. I did buy a black cloak and a cat mask. I put my hair like Tsunade. I said goodbye to the family and headed out to the woods. I put on my cloak and mask in the forest. I use my ability to avoid trouble. I rather take longer routes, since it's always dangerous in the shorter routes. I was traveling for a week alone with no trace of my mother or brother. I wonder if my mother already knows.

It has been a month, since I left the village and no trace of no one. I came across a village that was normal. I took a seat and removed my mask. I order my food and eat peacefully.

...

(Itachi)

We headed back to the village to only hear Fire say from a distance. "A whole month went by. I wonder if she's okay?"

...

(Snow)

Another month went by, I walked around the village. I stop and looked to my far right to see Sasuke. He looks my way. I blushed and kept walking. Sasuke looks a little hotter. I felt someone behind me.

"Snow?"

I keep walking. I didn't want him to bother me. I use my ability and saw into the future. 'Orochimaru? An evil man. I have to get out of here.' I stop and saw myself face to face with him in a few minutes. I turn around and put my hand out. I have to attack Sasuke, maybe I'll change my future. "Let's fig...." I see him again. I put my hand down and started to run away and passed Sasuke. I run towards the other exit and escape Orochimaru.

It didn't take long for Sasuke to catch up to me. He pins me against the tree. "Where is my brother?"

"I don't know."

Sasuke holds my chin and his face was inches away from mine. I blushed. "Tell me, or I'll kill you."

"Kill me." I said without hesitation. Sasuke came close to my face and I could feel his lips near mine yet we aren't touching. He punches the tree next to my face as his lips were so close to mine. He closes his eyes.

"Sasuke!" A yell through the forest.

Sasuke pulls away. I was blushing a bright red. 'Sasuke was about to kiss me, he was about to steal my first kiss.' I said to myself.

"Sasuke?!" Another yell from the same person.

"Get out of here." Sasuke hissed at me. I left Sasuke which I was thankful. I headed to another village where I got caught by the Akatsuki. I let my guard down. It was Itachi and Kisame. Itachi and Kisame didn't notice, I hope they didn't. "Please God." I close my eye's and waited for Itachi knock me out.

...

(Itachi)

"It seems, we have found her." Kisame said as we walked towards her. Once in front of her. I got the change to knock her out. I picked her up and left with Kisame. "Tired of her games?"

"Now, she works for us." I hide my small smirk from Kisame as we traveled to Pain's tower. It didn't take long, since it was three villages up head. I put on my cap since it always rains. I hold Snow on my back. We made it to the tower of Pain.

Snow wakes up. "Where..." We were about to take our first step into the tower when she said. "I will finally find my mommy"