Unexpected

We fought again, I jump back and another worm comes out. It went after me, I destroyed it with one fits. I went after Pain, I manage to hit his face that made him fly across and hit a fallen tree. I walked towards him as I wipe away the blood from my chin. "It feels nice to destroy you."

I went after him with a fit. He escapes as I destroy the tree in half, causing a huge skin hole in front of me. I turn around as fast and block his punch. "Is that all?"

I kicked him. Mizu flew above us. I went after Pain and he pulled out a kunai knife so did I. I summoned another clone. We went together and fought him. I grab his arm and paralyze it. My other clone went to his other arm and did the same thing. I punched him and he lands on the ground.

I grab a kunai knife and stand above him. We were both beat and tired. My clone disappeared. "Die." I put the knife right in his chest. Pain dies. I jump back as worm eats him. I fall back because of my chakra was done, I was dying anyway. I close my eyes as soon the worm open his mouth inches away from me.

...

I open my eyes to see Sakura healing me. "How?" I said.

"They brought you back. I heard you killed Pain."

"No, he has still five more left. I killed one." I notice Naruto in the far distance. "Not able to find Sasuke?" She didn't say anything. I grab her hand and gave some of my chakra until she heals me, I fainted.

...

The following day, I left good about myself. We headed to find Sasuke. "Mizu, somehow I feel good. Maybe Itachi will be happy for me." I slow down and went with Mizu. We found them first, then the group. I jump down and Mizu transform back.

"Itachi!" He didn't look my way. "I finally killed Pain even if it's one of them. I got back at him! I know, you are in the middle of a fight, but I couldn't help myself, but had to talk to you." My eyes water up. "I spend one whole year under the control of Pain and I lost so much time with you." I went on my knee and started to cry.

"Snow! Get out of here!"

"No, I won't. I will stay." He runs towards me and picks me up as a huge bomb went off behind us.

I hug him, "Itachi."

"You shouldn't have come."

"I don't care, I am strong and I know how to protect myself." I said.

He places me down. "Go, it's too dangerous for you."

"I can't go against you nor help Sasuke. I will not support you nor Sasuke. I will pray that you make out alive." For the first time he pokes my forehead.

"Snow, thank you." I look down as he faced Sasuke. "Sasuke..."

I looked at Sasuke, "Sasuke, I'll be waiting and I'll heal you later." I smile, "Itachi, see you soon. Really soon." I jump away.

...

I waited for Sasuke to come and he did. He looks at me. I smile and went up to him. "Let me heal you." I started right away. He collapses as he cried.

"I know, Sasuke," I brought my face close to his. "No need to cry. Have my chakra." I kiss his forehead. I pulled away and he sat up. I grab his hand. "This is how you heal." I teach him. "You can destroy and make things to dust. Also, you can see the future and the past. Go look for Itachi and see his past. I want you to learn everything that he went through just don't kill him. My chakra will disappear when you see his past," I stand up. "Go, Sasuke. You know where he is. You know where to locate him."

He stands up. "Snow."

I shook my head. "I'll be fine," I smile. "Go before it runs out." Sasuke left my sight. I walked to a tree and laid back as I close my eyes.