Blue

(Neji)

'She's like a doll.' I touch her face lightly with my figure tips.

"Itachi."

'Itachi? Who's he?' I asked myself. I changed the towel once last time.

...

Next morning, Snow was still out cold. Her fever just won't come down. Her chakra is flowing normally.

"Itachi." She whispers again in her sleep.

"Who is Itachi?" I said out loud. 'Why is she thinking about him?'

Snow slightly opens her eyes, causing me to smile.

"Neji." Her cheeks became pink. "I feel horrible." Snow looks around. "This isn't my room." She gets out of bed, walking towards the door. "Thank you, I should get going." I grab onto her.

"You need more rest."

"No, I'll rest when I get home. My papa is worried about me. Take me home now. Please, master."

I picked her up as a bride as her cheek turns to a bright pink. "Later," as I put her back to bed and place the covers on her. I check her forehead. "Neji.." I place back the towel as soon as I squeeze the last bits of water. "You have taken care of me?"

"Wait here, I'll make your breakfast." I close the door behind me.

....

(Snow)

I smiled. "Neji..." I looked at the ceiling. "I can't stay." I got up and removed the covers. I open the window. I notice there's no way down. I looked at the messy bed. "Well, I should fix it. After all, he did allow me to stay here."

I fixed his bed and walked towards the window. I notice my shoes. "He didn't take them off? How strange." I climb out. I looked at the window and close it shut. I use my chakra on my feet and hands to climb down. Once on the floor, my fever goes up. I run away and hit myself against someone. I have fallen back hitting my butt. He turns around. "Watch... Snow?"

I looked up. "S..."

He helps me up. "Troublesome." He touches my forehead. "What a drag. You're sick."

Shikamaru picks me up like Neji did earlier. I think I never blush so much in one day. "You stink."

I pout at his comment as he takes me somewhere. "Are you taking me home?"

"Where else?" He said.

"My head." A sharp pain on the right side of my head started to hurt. "Shikamaru, can you take care of me? My dad won't be home." I took the keys from my pocket. "Here."

"Hold onto it."

I hold onto it when he walks towards my front door. I open it and went inside. He places me down. I walked wobbly and crash into the sofa. Everything was blurry and moving. Shikamaru grabs my arm. He picks me up. I realize he was cute. I blushed.

"Where is your room," as he looks around.

"D-down t-the h-hall. Blue room."

"Blue?" He walks me to my room and place me on my bed.

...

(Shikamaru)

Snow has fallen asleep. I check her forehead. She was hot instead of warm. "I guess, I have to do everything around here." I notice a family picture. It was when Snow was a baby. Her father and mother. Her mother looks like Snow.