Journey

"Change doesn't happen overnight." I said with a smile. I know they heard me. I keep looking at Itachi from a distance. I hope he doesn't notice. I know he won't be into me. I looked down while we walked. "A thousand." I said in a whisper for no reason. I stop to look behind me. We were far from the waterfall. I change my glasses. I put on my mother's glasses.

"Stop." They stop. "It seems there's a trap ahead of us. No need to go there. We can go around. If you want."

"A trap?" Kisame said.

"Never mind. They moved to the side where we were going to travel. They are robbers. They think they can attack anyone and steal. What a sad life." I looked up. "Mizu, go and cheek." Mizu leaves. "He will come back hurt." I cross my arms.

Mizu comes back with a hurt wing. I heal him. "Good, Birdy." I pet him. "Now, stay here while they come. 3." They spotted us. "2," they are set. "1," they jump down and surrounded us.

Mizu flies away. I smiled. "Now, it begins." My hands glowed red. "Who wants to get murdered?"

The old man laughs. "What a girl."

I smirked. "I'm not ordinary."

The man behind was ready to act. I close my eyes. 'Like he teach me.' He throws a kunai knife. I grab the end part of it. I open my eyes. I smiled. "I did it. Thanks for the weapon." I was ready to fight even if I suck, but they don't know that. I notice Itachi eyes turn. A small smirk appeared on his face. He looks at me.

"Underground!" I jump to a tree while smacking the man. I turn around and nothing happens. "Oops, too early."

He made a jutsu and put his hand on the ground. The ground started to shake. "That's what you mean little lady."

I jump to a different tree. They were after me. "Damn. Guys help me." I said. I notice my hands were glowing the same as before. I notice it's Itachi doing this. "Thanks, Itachi." I snap out of it and jump down to see everyone paralyzed. I notice Itachi eyes landed on me.

"I think I discovered why my hands glows." I keep walking towards him. "Sometimes, I'm just too slow on learning." I smiled. "I know you got this. I'll inactivate the traps." I walked past him. "Mizu." He lands on my shoulder. I kept walking until I stop. I threw the kunai knife at the ropes. I walked up the tree and took it out.

I did the same thing to the others. I notice Itachi was already here without Kisame. He looks pleased and peaceful. I smiled. "I finished." I walked up to him and removed my glasses. "May I?" I put my hand out. He put his hand out as I hold his hand.

I close my eyes and knew his life story. I smiled. "Itachi Uchiha the big brother of Sasuke Uchiha." I let go and open my eyes to show him my normal eye color. "I know your life." I put my hand against his face. "Try to smile. I know it's painful, but they wanted you to be happy. Don't live with regret. If Sasuke would have known, he would have helped you instead leaving him in the darkness." My God his face is so soft. Why am I touching his face again? He didn't speak. I think he is winning my heart.

He removes my hand. "You're too young." Itachi turns around. I close my eyes. 'It hurts me.' When I open my eyes. I catch Itachi was watching me. I backed up and walked without them. I had no reason to be with them.

"Bye." I jump to a tree and jump. I felt so hurt. I know they will find me and they know I will try to escape them. I hide in a village that was run down. I hide in a house that was barely standing. I sat down and cried to myself. 'I'm alone.'

I let my guard down. I looked up to see Itachi and Kisame. I stand up and left when Itachi grabs my arm. "You're not leaving."

"Itachi! You're not a part of my journey! Leave me alone!" Itachi let's go. I notice my hands glowing. I snap out of it. I stand up and walked up to Itachi. I was about to slap him when he grabs my hand.