Please

(Naruto)

I woke up in a hospital bed. Everything around me faded as I thought about Snow. "They took her." I punch the wall behind me, not knowing what happened to Snow.

"Naruto." I pulled my hand away to look at Sakura. "What happened?"

I looked away. 'I wasn't strong enough to protect Snow.' I thought to myself.

"Sasuke, won't wake up. He has been like that since yesterday. Please, tell me what happened? Please." Sakura said begging.

"They took Snow. We weren't strong enough to protect her."

"Snow?"

...

(Neji) (Yesterday)

After they took her. I was about to go after them.

"Help!" I heard Mal calling out for help. I enter the house to see blood dripping from his head. "Snow! Damn it!" Mal was overreacting. "Oh God, they took her." He was crying. "Snow!"

I was confused. He looks up. "Neji, go and get my daughter from them!"

He was pale and white. He collapses. I picked him up and took him to the hospital. They asked me questions. I headed out to look for Snow. I searched for her everywhere in the village. I made it to a forest when I notice Sasuke and Naruto out cold and beat up. I was too late.

...

(Mal) (Present)

I woke up and the Hokage was waiting for me.

"Mister. Heart."

"Did you find her... Is she okay?" I tried to get up, but he looks to the side. "Please, don't tell me." I cried knowing I made a horrible move for her, but I do trust them.

"Tell me what happened?" He asked.

"We were making lunch like any other day... ah. Snow, wanted to buy one more thing for the meal when she got ready and open the door. They attacked her. I... I.... Want to help her when they pushed me to... The table. I cut myself and unable to help her." I cried. "Please, give her back."

"We will do everything we can help you, to get your daughter back." He walks away.

'Went as plan.' I thought to myself. I looked outside the window. I hope they never find Snow. I hope she finds my wife and child.

....

(Shikamaru)

The Hokage round us up. "Neji, Shikamaru, Shino, Naruto, Choji. Kiba. You heard that Snow is kidnapped by the Akatsuki."

...

We headed out to find Snow.

...

(Snow) (Last night)

I woke up on the cold hard ground. A cold shiver passes my body. I got up to see him and the blue man staring at me. I stand up. "Where are we?"

I walked towards the cave entrance. We were extremely high. I could see the forest below me. "Amazing."

He stands next to me. He pins me against the wall. "How do you know my name?"

"Your name? I don't know it."

He put his face so close. "You were saying my name." He said huskily.

I blushed. "What's your name?"

"Itachi."

"Itachi?" My memories of the future came to me. I cover my face. "It can't be." I removed my hands and my hands started to glow blue, red." I slide down, looking at my both hands. "What is this?"