Said Too Much

Itachi put his hand on top of my head. "Itachi... I-I lost my mother..." Itachi pulls me up and carries me on his back. "Itachi, can we just walk a little more." He agreed and walks on. After a while, I calm myself down.

He was walking back to the hotel. "Itachi, thank you for taking care of me." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek which it made him blush. "Put me down." He was putting me down when I strike him with paralyze jutsu on his back that would last an hour. He was awake. I drag his body to the tree. "Why?"

"I'm going after my mother. I have one last request. I will come back." I stand up and Arrow transformed. I jump on his back as we took off. "Let's go to my mother village." I lied to Itachi.

"Very well." We were flying there until it was night time. We were far from Itachi. "Arrow, let's go to my village. I miss my dad."

"You lied."

"I did it so he won't find out where we are going." I did forget my teddy bear in the room which I didn't care much for since my mission is over with. "My mission is over. It's time for me to head back."

"As you wish."

...

It was getting morning. "Please, can you land. I'm tired."

"Me too." He lands and transform back. I walked to a tree and crashed.

...

I woke up and realized I was being carried. "Itachi?"

"We almost there."

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't try anything funny."

I moved my head to the side and realized it was the afternoon. "Itachi, you think I could go home?"

"No."

"But, my mission is over. I could go back home." He didn't say anything. "Itachi, you were lucky. You had a mom that loved you and never ran away." He didn't speak to me. I put my forehead on his shoulder. "Itachi, you think I'll find happiness?" He didn't speak. I close my eyes. "Itachi, when I was just a child. I read so many books about romance and adventures. I finally I found you. You gave me an adventure even if it was a short one."

I notice his smirk. I thought about Neji, Shikamaru and Sasuke. I smiled to myself. "I miss them, can I go back home?"

"No."

"What is my mission in my life? If my mom doesn't want me or my father anymore."

"Forget them." He says.

...

Mizu transform and we headed back to the hotel. I regain my stuff and walked on. Pain requested me to be seen. Itachi, Kisame and I were in front of him. Tobi comes in.

"Say goodbye to Itachi and Kisame. For now on, you will be traveling with Tobi."

I looked at Tobi. "Are you sure?" I said as I look back at him. "I don't make mistakes." He hissed. He gets up and did a jutsu of some kind and place it on my forehead. "Now, you are under my control."

...

(Itachi)

She won't remember her past, only she joined because she killed everyone in her family and Pain took her in giving a second chance in this world. What gives away her mind control was that her eyes were yellow. Her new name was Shiina. She swears to sever the Akatsuki forever. She joins Tobi. Mizu follows her.

...

(Shiina)

"Shiina, what would you like to do?" Tobi says.