6 Jack finds out

slíghtlч єdítєd

3rd pov

Mark sighed.

"Please, promise me you won't try anything?" He asked. "No promises." Sean says.

Mark looked away. "W-well, the one who is hurting me is. . .my parents." Mark said, the last part quiet. "Your parents are abusive!?" Jack says in shock.

"You always seem so happy outside, god I'm so blind!" Sean said, angry with himself.

"I know, I'm a real good actor." Mark chuckled. "Why do they abuse you?" Jack asks.

"B-because Im b-bisexual." Mark says, looking down. "Those homophobic fucks." Sean growled. Mark quietly chuckled sadly.

Thats what Ace always says, Mark thought.

"This is the only time I would let you come over. Thier not here right now, they're gone for a month for a hunny moon thing. If they ever saw you, I would probably never he able to leave my house again, and god that would be the death of me." Mark explains. "What have they done to you?" Jack asked seriously.

Mark looked down, avoiding eye contact. "They've done so much. They'd make me do back breaking labor, they'd refuse to feed me, they'd lock me in my room for days, maybe weeks. .I'd loss count." Mark shakily said. Mark began to shake in Sean grip.

"B-but the worst they would did. . . they'd try to make me fuck random hookers and sluts to try to make me completely straight. And when I refused. . t-they'd-- t-they'd beat me-- with a whip, bricks, rocks, and wooden planks."

Jack was utterly speech less, he had nothing to say to the story the pastel purple haired boy. His grip on Mark tighten and he grid his teeth together.

"Mark, please look at me." Sean says soflty. Mark weakly looks up at Jack, tears pouring down his face like a river. "I will never, never, let anyone hurt you again. I'll send them to hell myself if I have to." Sean said.

"I will always protect you." He gently kisses Marks for head.

Marks eyes were teary, wide ,and full of shock. "Y-you mean i-it?" Mark asked in awe.

"I mean it with my life." Jack says sternly. Mark, in a rush of happiness, embraced Sean in a tight, loving hug. "Thank you!" Mark shouted.

Jack wrapped his arms around Mark and held him tightly, like he'd die if he let go.

And they stayed there, in that position, Mark rambling 'thank you's. Soon enough, Mark was calm and tears stained his red cheeks.

Sean had his fingers tangled in Marks pastle purple hair. Mark looked up at Jack, eyes red. "T-thank you, a-again." He whispered.

"It's no problem Mark." Sean answered.

They gazed into each others eyes, slowly moving closer--

SLAM

The two males attention went to the front door, eyes widening at the sight. Ace was back, but,

There was blood.

Blood on his hands, face, and on his black sweater. He was holding her stomach, a big patch of dark crimson color underneath it.

His eyes were dulling, but no fear was seen in them. Ace quietly chuckled. "Im sorry Mark. . .Oli. ." He whispers, and falls to the ground.

"ACE!" Mark screamed and the two ran to his side. Mark frantically called an ambulance as Jack tried to stop the blood.

'What happend to my perfect day?' Mark thought.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
What happend to meh!? :0

I felt really bad after I wrote about Marks past with his homophobic abusive parents.

Bai 💜