11 confronting Eca

slíghtlч єdítєd

(Don't play the song yet)

He slung his backpack over his shoulder, rushing down the stairs of his house, slaming the door, not bothering to lock it.

He ran across the pavement, determination fueling him veins. Today was the day, they would all confront her, take her down, get Ace back.

By the time he's at the gates of the school, his lungs were on fire, but he ignored his bodys aches. Sprinting into school grounds, he immediately searches for a sign that the other's. Soon, faded green hair came into veiw, a smile arose.

He jogged over to the color, avoiding other's, but pushing some to get to his destination quicker, receiving nasty glares.

He finally caught the punk, clasping his shoulder, causing him to turn. He gave the delinquent a smile, to which he returned, nodding.

Mark then knew the plan was set, they were confronting this demon, and getting him back. He glanced behind Jack, eyeing the rest of the gang. They all gave him a thumbs up, fearless looks.

♑♑♑♑♑

The hidden gem giggles flirtatiously as she batts her eyelashes at the jock she was sitting with on the lunch table.

The group tugged up to her table, ready for action. The girl noticed them, smiling mischievously with a soft giggle.

Mark was the first to step up, "we want Ace back." The satanic giggled again, smiling wide, "i told you, she's gone, and I'm not her--" "we know, you not Ace, your Eca, or that voice in his head." Jack hissed as he flashed Ace's file.

The playful smile faded along with her giggly mood, everyone stares at them, they gathered all the attention in the cafeteria, even the workers.

A small smile, ". . .so you found out that quickly ay? I knew you would figure it swiftly, but not that swifty." They stood guard, waiting for Eca to take further action.

She stood on the table, hair coving her eye's. She held out her left arm, the group noticing a blade tattoo. It slowly started to move, like an animation, as it travel to her palm, and the exact blade tattoo was now in her hand.

It glowed a dark purple as it's razor sharp edges shined in glare of the sun.

She glanced up, one of her vibrant purple eyes visible. Mark could finally name that hidden emotion in those eye's, it was insanity.

Insanity was causing those purple eye's to shimmer, causing those continuum mood swings, causing those disturbing smiles to alway's form on her face. It was all insanity. It was alway's insanity.

She gave a nother insane giggle, along with a shrug and a tilt of the head, "geuss I shouldn't hold back anymore."

She lunged at Mark, swing the sword sharply, but missed as he dodged, with the help of Jack. The blade pierced through the earth, screams rang out, students flushing out of the lunch room to get to safty.

Eca shot her head up, grinning madly, effortlessly tugging the blade out from the dirt. ❝ I̴̧͐ ̸̦͗w̶̞̎i̷̢̾l̴̘̾l̸̻̽ ̶̥͋n̶̬̈́e̶̛̪ṽ̸̹ȅ̶̳r̵̪̿ ̵͕͘g̵͒͜ö̵͚́ ̸̙̓b̶̼̏a̶̛̫c̴̮̀k̵͉͂ ̵̠͝ȉ̵͕n̴̘̊t̶͚͠o̴͕̎ ̴̗̋t̷͔̋h̴̽ͅe̷͇̚ ̵̻̋d̴̪̊â̷̩r̶̖̋k̸̥̾n̸̺̄ĕ̸̫s̸̯̃s̸̘̅ ̷̎ͅo̵̙͐f̶͓̓ ̷̖̚ḫ̵͊e̴͚̋r̶̙̓ ̵̐͜m̴̳̄ī̴̜n̷̻̄d̸̩͛.̴͔̽ ̷̙̽I̷̢͝m̷̖̽ ̴͎͌t̷̠͝ḯ̷͓r̴͙͘e̶̬͂d̸͎̔ ̴̭̂ő̷̧f̴̩̅ ̴̢̄h̵̺̅ë̵͍r̷̬̓ ̷̫̾b̶̨̏ě̷̗i̵̭̅n̶̬̾g̵̲͒ ̷̘͒ṯ̴̛ḩ̴̔ẻ̶̬ ̵̡̃o̸̰͋n̶̠͛l̵̖͝y̵̤̋ ̷̹̾ǫ̷̃ņ̷̾è̸̗ ̴̥̈́w̶̝̐h̵̨͌ọ̷̈́ ̵̫͑c̷̠̐a̷͍̐ǹ̴̙ ̷̠̈́b̷̝́ẻ̷̥ ̸̯̈́f̴̲̈́r̸͓̆e̴̙͆e̸̮͊,̴̦̂ ̴͚̆ț̵̂ơ̶̳ ̷̪̾l̴͎̽ĩ̷͓v̸̠̋e̴̡͝.̶͕̉ ̵͔̀I̵̡̽ ̸̝́w̶̲̌a̶̱̒n̶͙̊t̴͕͌ ̸̠̃t̸̘͐o̵͍̚ ̸̙͆m̸͍̒ả̷͇k̶̠͒e̷͙̎ ̷̫̌m̷͎͘i̵͔͗s̴̤͝t̶̹̃ä̵̗́k̶̫͆ȇ̴̱s̶̜̈́,̴̺͛ ̸̤͊ṱ̴̒a̵̛̟ḱ̶̨ẻ̴͖ ̶͖̚c̸̟͑h̴̻͒a̴̺͊n̴͖͊c̵̝̍e̷͎͋s̴̹̊,̶͕͑ ̴̭͊h̶̪͋ḁ̶̉v̵͖͘ẹ̸͝ ̸̩̓f̶̨̊u̸̗͑n̴͔̔!̴͔͋ ̶̩̿A̵̫͗n̸̝̔d̶̮̄ ̵̺̓i̷̭̋ ̶͈͆w̶̳͗į̷̊l̷̪̀l̴̻̀ ̵͚͆s̴̥͒t̵̘̓o̷͔͗p̵̼̒ ̶̘͌a̵̓ͅṱ̶̕ ̴̰̕n̴̝͂ǒ̷̝t̵͎͗ẖ̶͛ì̶͓ń̴͇ḡ̶͈ ̶̻̓ẗ̵ͅỏ̵̧ ̶͈̄k̵̲͒ė̴̺e̵̩͝p̴̙͝ ̶̙͒ï̴̡ț̵͑ ̷͍̈́t̷̟̑h̶̳̔a̵̮͊t̸̪́ ̵͚̽w̷̪͗â̷̞y̶̬̽.̷͉̇ ❞ her voice changed dramatically, it now being dark and glitched. She drew her sword, going to charge, but cut off by a yelp.