4 The Others

slíghtlч єdítєd

Marks pov

I groan as sunlight hit my eyes.

I shield my eyes from the burning light. I heard another groan from another male.

I uncover my head to see Oli stretching. Oh yeah, we spent the night at his house. I sit up and rub my eyes.

I look over to see Ace giving Oli a mug of coffee.

Ace turned and looked at me. "Mornin' bedhead." He said.

I smile at him. He handed me a cup of coffee as well. I thank him a carefully take a sip.

I lick my lips to getting the yummy taist.

I finished my coffee and Oli let me freshen up in his bathroom. I went with a pastle red elbow shirt, pastle pink jeans, and red converse.

I walk down stairs to find Oli and Ace ready to go. Ace was wearing a black GD (Green day) shirt that showed his stomach, dark blue jeans, black convers, and his piercings. Oli was wearing a white sweater that had a smiley face with the eyes as X's, black leggings, white converse, and a blue rose flower crown.

Ace opened the door and we walked out, Oli saying bye to his parents.

We all hopped on Ace's motorcycle, Ace giving Oli his helmet since the British didn't have one. I wasn't exactly comfortable with Ace riding without a helmet but I let it slide.

This time. We took off down the road tword the prison that is high school.

☔☔☔☔☔

When we arrive, Oli excitedly took off his helmet and ran into the school.

I just stood there, confused on why he was so excited. "Never seen someone so happy for school before." I say.

"Oh, he hates school, wants it to burn in hell." Ace said. "Then why is he so excited?" I ask. "Today he wants to show me his friends. You should come with." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

I shrug and nod.

We walk into the school. In the courtyard, we see Oli talking to some other guys.

He motioned us to come over. My shy instincts kick in and I look at the grass. We walk over.

There are six boys.

Two were really tall. One of the tall ones had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with a weird face on it, black jeans, and black converse. The other tall boy had black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing a pastle blue button up, light blue jeans, and colorful converse.

The two were holding hands.

Two more were sitting on a bench, one sitting in the others lap. The one being sat on had brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin.

It was hard to tell but he had a black HU (Hollywood undead) shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black converse. The guy sitting on his lap had light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and tan skin. He was wearing a teal crop top, shorts, and purple hightops.

There were two boys sitting on the table part of the bench.

One had light brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. He was wearing a gray Britney Spears shirt,dark blue jeans,and converse.