10 Getting answers

slíghtlч єdítєd

Mark's pov

"It jusy makes no sense!" I shout, pacing back and forth in Oli's room.

Word got around quick about this 'Eca' and after school, the whole gang met up, Jack even invited a few of his friends. He brought Felix, Marzia, Cry, Ken, Amy, and Singe.

Felix and Marzia are a thing, Ken has girlfriend named Mary, Singe n Amy are a thing (cus wibbles is bae), and Cry is-- well, Cry. Oli's buds were over at his house as well, y'know, Joey, Daniel, Dan, Phil, Shane, and Ryland. We were discussing the situation at hand.

"And you said this has never happened before?" Felix asks, arm around Marzia.

"No! Never!!" I shout. "Why should we even try to help this bitch?" Joey sasses, petting Oli's hair in a comforting matter.

"Look what she's done to Oli!!!" He shouts. "Ace would never hurt anyone he cares about, in fact, he's almost died 10 time's for me!" I state. Jack stood up, before Joey could speak, "He's right, that man came home dying and his last words would have been 'I'm sorry Mark and Oli'."

Joey stayed silent, but I bet that didn't change his mind.

"So, first off, where is Ace? That thing certainly isn't him." Daniel buts. "I don't know." I say.

"Well, there's got to be some clue to where he went." Marzia said. I sigh, running my hands through my hair thinking. Is there any clues to his disappearance? . . ."WAIT!"

Everyone turned to Jack, "Mark!! Remember his business!?"

I nod, "He's got to have a file on himself in case anyone asks about him so he doesn't blow his cover!!! If we can find that, we may finds some answers!" I sigh, "but remember? He has a separate section for personal files and basic files, and I'm pretty sure something like this wouldn't be in a basic file."

"We have to find it, it may be our only chance!!" Jack says, clasping my shoulders. "Mark, Ace could be dead." My heart dropped at the thought, and whats worse is I know that's a high possible. My traumatized expression hardens into one of determination, "let's go."

Me and Jack sprint out of the room and down the stairs, ignoring the confused calls of the others.

We burst out the door, going straight for Jack's motorcycle. We hop on, strapping on are helmets.

Jack starts the engine and we take off down the road twords Ace'es business. We swerve through cars and other bike riders but, eventually make it there. We hop off the bike, throughing are helmets down, rushing to the secret door.

We press the brick, opening the door, and rush in.

We sprint twords his desk, tearing open his drawers and digging through the files under 'AL'. "Wait, these are basic files, where would private files be?" I say.

We search everywhere, looking under tables, in loose flooring, in wall cracks. After desperate searching for the personal files I was ready to give up. I sighed plopping down onto the floor under the desk.

And that's when I saw it, a 4 letter code lock sealing a hidden drawer under the desk.

"Jack, I think I found it!!!" I shout, hopping out from under the desk. Jack ran over and stood besides me.

"It requires a code, 4 letters." I say, holding up the lock. "What would it be?" Jack asks. I shrug, having no clue.

Ace is a very crafty and creative person, it could literally be anything.