3 Marks Parents

slíghtlч єdítєd

Marks pov

"DAMNIT!" Jack shouted and through his control down as I beat him in mortal combat, again.

I laugh. "Whatever." He said.

"Don't be mad cus I beat your ass." I slyly say. "Oh please. I could beat yer arse anyday." He rolls his eyes. "Oh really?" I said.

"Really." He looked me in the eyes.

"Prove it." I say. Jack smirked and pounced on me, pining me to the ground.

I look up at him wide eyed as I blush. He got really close to my ear. "You still want me to prove it?" He whispered in my ear in a deep voice.

It sent shivers down my spine.

"N-no." I said shyly. "Good." He says, and got off me.

I sit up, still a little flustered from his actions. Jack sat on his bed, grabbing his phone. "W-wait,what t-time is it?" I ask.

"4:50." He said.

My face go's cold. "4:50!?" I yell.

"Whats wrong?" Jack asks. "I'm supposed to be home by 5! How am I ganna get home on time?!" I began to panic. Jack pulled me into a hug.

"Mark, calm down. At this rate, you'll have a panick attack." He says.

I started to calm down. "What am I ganna do?" I ask, on the verge of tears.

"I'll take you down there on my bike. I'm sure we'll get there on time." He said. I really didn't want to ride that death trap but, what other choice do I have? I nod.

He smiles and pulls me to my feet.

We ran down the stairs and out the front door. I strap the helmet on, tighter this time, as he starts the bike.

He pulled out the drive way and onto the road. Here we go.

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

With the help of directions, Jack got me home in a matter of minutes.

I take off the helmet and hand it to him. "Thank you so much for taking me home." I say.

"No problem Mark." Jack winked and took off down the road. I let out a dreamy sigh. That boys really something else.

I clear my head of the green haired punk and walk to the door.

I quietly open the door and shut it. I look at the clock on the wall, 5:02.

I slightly walk to the stair case. "Mark Fishbach!" I freeze. "Come here now!" My mother's angry voice rang.

I shakily stepped tword the kitchen, where my mom and dad waited for me.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "Y-yes mother?" I ask.

"Look at me when I speak!" She snaped. I shook and hesitantly looked up. A stinging pain hit my cheek, hard.

My mom brings her hand down.

"Why are you home late!?" She shouted. "I-i was w-with a friend." I said.

"Since when do you have friends?!" She snaped. I was having trouble making out words, from fear and from tears. "Answer me faggot!" My mother raised her hand again.

I brace myself for another hit. . .but it never came.

I open my eyes to see Ace caught my moms wrist, his eyes full of anger. "Stop hitting your DANM SON!" He yelled.

"HE'S NO SON OF MINE!" My mother threw Ace against the wall. "Hun! Hold this idiotic lesbian whore down!" She shouted at my dad. My dad didn't say anything and went over to the struggling Ace.

"For the last time, I'm not a girl, I'm a TRANSGENDER PANSEXUAL!" Ace yelled and bit my mothers hand.

My mom shrieks and pulls her hand away, my dad by her side, asking if shes okay. Ace grabbed my wrist and rushed us up stairs.

He grabbed our emergency bags and headed tword the window. We had an emergency meet up place when my parents got to abusive to deal with. It's weird though, normally Ace doesn't do this unless I'm on the floor.

We climb down the emergency ladder.

Ace uncovers his black Bajaj V15 (a motorcycle) and we hopped on. I put on my pastle pink helmet and Ace puts on his black helmet that was much more advanced then mine.

It basically covered his whole head. He started the engine and took off down the road. During the drive, I realized we weren't going the same way we usually go.

"Ace! Where are we heading?" I shouted over the engine.

"A new place." Ace yelled. I was confused.

After about an hour, we pulled up to a red and white house. Ace turned off the engine, and took off his helmet. I giggle at his helmet hair.

He looks back at me.

"Not so neat yourself." He mocked. I look in her bike mirror to see my own purple helmet head.

I giggle again. Ace smiled. Ace hid his bike in a dark ally way, and walked over to a emergency latter.

He climbed up with his bag, me behind him.

He sat on the small balcony and knocked on the window. In a few minutes, the same boy that sat next to Ace in class opend the window.

He smiled at Ace and stepped aside. Ace motioned me to follow. I hop in the window and into his room.

His room was dimly lit but, you could see somethings.

His walls were a pastle red, with pastle blue curtains, game & band posters, a desk with a laptop and others things. His bed had pastle orange covers and sheets.

It was the type of bed that had a draw on the bottom, that was also a bed. His room was pretty nice. "Mark, this is Oli. Oli, Mark." Ace introduced.

I shyly wave as Oli cheerfully smiled.

He was wearing a pastle green jumper with black shorts and pastle yellow stockings. "So, why are we here?" I ask.

"Our old 'get-away' place is to far, so I asked Oli if we could come to his house." Ace says. I nod and sit on a beanbag. "How long will we be here?" I ask.

"Until after school. Asshat and bitch face are going on a two month honeymoon." Ace said.

I nod. Ace sruffs through his bag and pulls out a wype.

He comes over, opens the packet, and wypes it on the cheek I was slapped. It stung at first, but it melted into a smooth felling. Ace got up, kissing my head.

Ace had always been a brother to me, and he sees me as the same.

"You should get some sleep guys." He says. "What about you?" Oli asks.

"Eh, I'm a bit of a night owl." Ace shrugs. Oli nods and opens his draw to reveal a pastle pink sheeted bed. "You can sleep here Mark." Oli said.

"Thank you." I say and sit on the comforter.

We stayed up a lil' and talked and got to know each other. Me and Oli get along well.

I yawn and stretch. Oli giggled. "We should get some sleep." Oli suggested and I nod.

I get cozy in the blankets and dift off, thinking about a certain Irish boy.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾
Someone told me to put more paragraphs...

Is this good..?