1 New Kid(s?)

slíghtlч єdítєd

Jacks pov

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be--

I slam my hand down on the anoying alarm clock.

I get up and stretch. I had hell today.

I get up and grab some clothes. I grab a black Twenty øne Piløts shirt, black ripped jeans, and boxers. I walk to the shower.

After I dry and brush my dark green hair and brush my teeth.

I put in my piercings. I had one eyebrow piercing, a septum, snake bites, and two hoops on each ear and gaugers.

Yeah, I'm a punk, got a problem? I also have tattoos. Not alot, just on my arms and up my neck.

I get dressed and head down stairs.

"Good morning Sean." My Ma said. "Mornin' Ma." I say.

I sat down at the table and wait fer my breakfast while talkin' to my Ma. It had been 13 years since my family moved to America. It was because I'm gay, and as you can imagine, bulling was problem.

It got so bad that my parents decided to move.

I now go to Pride High, a school made especially for anyone part and/or a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. My parents are really supportive to.

And my sisters n' brothers too. My siblings dont live with us but, we're still in contact. Ma places a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Thanks Ma." I say.

I ate quickly as not to be late fer school. I put my plate in the sink and waved bye to Ma.

I walked out the door and pulled out my phone. I plug in my ear buds and play 'Kill The DJ' by GreenDay. I put my phone back in my pocket and kept walking, bobbing my head to the beat.

I soon get to the school gates and walk in.

I go to my locker. I can't help but hear kids whispering and gossiping.

"Theres a new kid coming!" "I heard he's really cute." "I heard he's gay."

One after another.

But one that really draws my attention was one kid's words. "I heard he likes bad boys." One kid said.

I roll my eyes. The bell rang and we all went to first period. I was in English with Mr. Smith.

I walk in and sit in my assigned seat.

More kids flooded the class room. Soon Mr. Smith walked in to, with papers in his hand.

He set the papers down and walked over to the chalk bourd. He wrote his name. The class was confused.

He set the chalk down and began to speak.

"Now, I know your all confused by why I wrote my name, well thats because we have a new students joining us." He said. He was about to continue but then two people slammed in.

A young boy and a. . .really cute male. The younger boy looked about 12, how'd he'd even get in this class? He had an undercut that was dyed a neon blue, his eyes were a dark murky hazle, he was wearing a black elbow sleeved length A Day To Remember shirt, black ripped jeans, and black converse.

What really caught my eye was his many piercings.

He had two eyebrow piercings, a nose ring, snake bites, and three hoops on each ear. As he was painting, I saw a tounge piercing too.