Chapter Two

What Daisy sounds like on the side >

VOTE PLEASE!

~

The following weeks all I did was practice for my next audition. This one I was slightly more scared for as there would be an actual audience this time, not just the four judges on the panel.

I isolated myself from my family and friends a little bit, I wanted to be focused on my voice and not socialising.

I wasn’t being completely unsocial though, I spent some time with Zach. He’s such a sweetie and he cares so much for me and the feeling is mutual. I don’t know what I would do without him. Being in a relationship since the age of fourteen is a long time in secondary school.

“Are you nervous?” Zach was currently sitting on my bed, the day before I leave to the X Factor again.

We were cuddling, Zach on the right side of me with his arm under my head and me drawing circles on his chest.

“Like you wouldn’t believe, I’m so nervous.” I say, feeling him draw circles on my back.

“You know you have an amazing voice, Daisy. You could see by the judges faces that you blew them away, although I don’t appreciate Niall hugging you and whispering in your ear.” Zach is a very jealous person; the thought of anyone being around me drives him insane. Sometimes, it gets to the point that it’s not even endearing.

“He was just saying that I deserved the yeses. Don’t freak out Zach.” I rolled my eyes. I mean for god sake, we were on camera, it’s not like Niall would pull anything in front of millions is it?

“I’m not freaking out. I just don’t want guys around you,” he started to raise his voice.

I got up off of him and sat up, cross legged. I'm fed up of him being like this, if I want to be a singer, I'm going to be surrounded by a lot of guys, he’s going to have to accept that.

“I'm going to be around a lot of guys in my life time when you’re not around. You’re going to have to handle it and shutup.” I stood up. I made my way downstairs to find my mum and dad sitting on the sofa, both watching the news.

“Where’s Zach?” my mum asked.

I shrugged. “Left him up there. He’s annoying me,” I mumbled before walking into the kitchen. It wasn’t long until I heard heavy footsteps pounding down the stairs. I knew it was Zach.

He made his way into my kitchen, spotting me and making his way over, wrapping his arms around my waist, pushing me up onto the counter and stepping between my legs.

“I didn’t mean it baby,” he whispered into my ear, kissing below it after. This always happens when I'm annoyed at him. I walk away, he follows, we kiss and makeup. We never have long arguments as we always end up like this.

I found myself giving into his kisses that he was now planting down my neck slowly. “I know, me too. I'm just stressed,” I say.

~

This room is slightly smaller than the last waiting room that we were in. I'm assuming because there isn’t as many people going on that stage today.

I was nervously waiting for my name to be called up, I knew I didn’t have long because we were nearing to the end of the waiting room.

By we, I mean all of my family, two friends and Zach. Currently, I'm waiting to have my second audition. If I get through these next auditions then I'm through to bootcamp, and then judges houses and lastly, the live shows.