Chapter. 3

Princess on Top
Lowkeyy Pov
I told her I was leaving and she got up and gave me a kiss. I told her to call me if she needs anything she nodded and went back to her movie. On my way out someone pulled up in a white Charger. It was Ty, Tj and their daughter Princess. I dapped Tj up and gave Ty a hug and kissed Princess on the forehead. 
Me: "What tall doing here?"
Tj: "Nun man just dropping my daughter off then we going to go pick up the present."
Me: "Ohh alright man I forgot she land today. Tell her wassup but Royalty upstairs watching movies."
They went inside and I went to my red and black Lexus and made my way to work.
Royalty Pov
I heard someone coming in the door so I paused my movie and went downstairs. Ty and Tj was on the couch and Princess was on the floor playing with her dolls. I picked her up and gave her a kiss
Me: " I missed y'all"
Ty: "We did too but girl did you tell Lowkeyy yet?"
Me: "No I didn't I am going to soon. She just be so tired and busy sometimes."
Ty: "Ok well tell her soon she'll be soo happy."
Me: "Yes I know we been trying lately and now I'm pregnant so I may tell her tonight."
Ty: "Ok good well me and Tj are going to his parents house I was gonna take Princess with me but she kept on saying she wanted to come with you."
Me: "Awww it's fine I'll watch her.
Tj went outside to the car to get her bag of clothes and shoes. They gave me a hug and left out. Even tho she's only 4 and about to be 5 in July she's spoiled asf. 
Me: "What you wanna do today Stink?"
Princess: "Umm mall and movies."
Me: "Okaee lets change your clothes because I wanna match."
She just nodded her head and we went upstairs. I looked thru her bag and seen we had some matching outfits. I changed her first then took her in my closet with me so I change get changed. I grabbed my wallet and keys I took the Dodge since it already had her baby seat in there. I made sure she was strapped in good and we made our way to the mall. We made it to the mall, I found a good parking spot. I grabbed my keys and purse then went to unbuckle her. I got her out and we made our way towards the front, we went to Footlocker of course. I need some new shoes and so does Princess. I let Princess go pick out her own shoes and held them while I followed her around. When she was down she had 5 boxes, then I went to go pick out some shoes and slides. When we was finally done shopping we went to the food court to go get some Subway.