Chapter. 13

Monkeyy POV
I know y'all haven't heard from me but today Royalty, Princess, Ty and I are having a girls day. We are getting our nails done, shopping and going to the movies. Lowkeyy told me if we see or if Carter comes around to just call her.
Me: "Ayyeee y'all ready for this girls day?"
Ty: "Hell yeah I need this!!!"
Princess: "Me too I wanna get lit!!"
We all laughed she is too cute. Royalty hopped in the car and of course being all loud.
Royalty: "Y'all ready to get lit bums?!"
Monkeyy: "Yess that's the kind of energy we need. Let's ride!!"
We arrived at the mall and we went to go get our nails done. After that we all piled back into the car to go to the mall. I looked in my mirror and saw a car full of men following us so I called Lowkeyy.
Me: "Ayee bro there is a car full of men following us."
Lowkeyy: "Lol Damn really?"
Me: "Yeah why you laughing nigga?"
Lowkeyy: "Lol calm down it's just y'all security for today."
Me: "Why they gotta be here tho?"
Lowkeyy: "To protect y'all and help with the bags. Now put my wife on the phone."
Royalty: "Hey babe I miss you"
Lowkeyy: "I miss you too. But you know the drill if Carter comes around?"
Royalty: "Yes babe I gotta go I love you Cuppiecake."
Lowkeyy: "I love you more Munchkinn."
They hang up and we pull up to the mall and make our way to Forever 21. We come out with at least 10 bags that I made the security guards hold. We was on our way to Footlocker when I seen Carter walk up with flowers in her hand. She just had to ruin the mood, she walks up to Royalty and I step in the way.
Me: "What do you want bro?"
Carter: "I just wanna talk to Royalty that's all."
Me: "Well she don't wanna talk to you so leave or ima call Lowkeyy to come beat your ass."
Carter: "She won't do shit, she just mad because I want her lady. And i know she want me to."
Royalty: "Don't nobody want your crazy ass but now if you don't leave ima beat your ass. "
Carter: "You just saying that in front of your friends but this isn't the last time you'll see me babe."
Ty: "So do y'all wanna keep on shopping or go to the movies?"
Royalty: "I wanna get a couple of shoes then we can go to the movies."
I nodded my head and we walked into Footlocker. I shook my head Carter is really crazy I hope she stays away.