Chapter.11

Lowkeyy Pov

August, 18 at 8:06pm my twins was born. I'm hellaaa excited to have my babies finally here. Aiden and Alexus going home today since they been here for about 3 days because they had some problems. Damn man this mean I gotta get some security guards just in case somebody wanna try something. I got my man Carter here helping me out and putting my baby in the car for me while I put the twins in the car. But lately I been seeing Carter eye fucking Royalty too hard man. Ima need to have a quick chat and make sure I'm not seeing stuff. Because I'll kill anyone over mines and Carter is my bro I don't wanna have to do that to her.

Carter Pov

Mann since Royalty had her twins she been looking sexy asf. Like she lost all the weight she gained and it don't even look like she had twins. But I guess I been staring too hard because Lowkeyy gave me a death stare but I don't care. Royalty will be mine soon, Lowkeyy doesn't deserve someone like her. They haven't been this happy couple years ago.

Flashback

I was playing GTA 5 on my PlayStation in my living room. I was having a good day and I got 3 texts on my Snapchat. Two was from people I didn't want to text to I opened up Lowkeyy's texts

Lowkeyy: "Wassup bro, it's been a while."

Me: "Yeahh it has nigga how you been?"

Lowkeyy: "Shii I been good tbh school is stressful. What about you tho?"

Me: "Same nigga this working shit is a lot but it's worth it."

Lowkeyy: "That's wassup, how you and your girl?"

Me: "We good I'm thinking about moving in with her soon."

Lowkeyy: "Damnn that's a big step."

Me: "Yeah but I'm ready her kid already like me. But how's you and yours?"

Lowkeyy: "Shii me and Royalty broke up again."

Me: "Why bro what happened?"

Lowkeyy: "Some chick lied and said I cheated on her and of course Royalty believed that shit."

Me: "Did you try to explain it to her."

Lowkeyy: "I tried but she thinks I'm lying again and she blocked me."

Me: "Damnn bruhh I'm sorry maybe just give her time and then try and talk to her."

Lowkeyy: "Yeah you right Ima try thanks bro Ima talk to you later."

Me: "No problem nigga you welcome."

Flashback Over

But after that first break up they broke up one more time for the same reason. So Lowkeyy needs to step aside so I can treat her like a queen.

Royalty Pov

I'm so happy that my babies are finally home. I been hurting, my emotions been all over the place. Ever since we got home Lowkeyy never takes her eyes off them, I'm glad because that means I can rest more. She also got me security guards when she's at work and when I wanna leave the house with my babies. She just doesn't trust anyone around us, I know it's just her protective side coming out. Because she's a cop and everything but nothing will happen. She's just paranoid.