Chapter. 5

Miami&' Bam on Top
Royalty Pov
Flashback
Ever since Lowkeyy asked me out we couldn't be separated. Everywhere I went she was right behind me, we was always jamming to music , making jokes and laughing. I know it's only been two days but she got me feeling some type of way. I know she gonna be the death of me. I don't wanna scare her off because I have a bad past and I don't know what she'll think. Hopefully it's good😔
Lowkeyy: "Babyy lets go to my house."
Me: "Where's your mom and her girlfrennd?"
Lowkeyy: "They went to work so come on tell your mom you going to the park."
Me: "Fine come on crybaby"
She lucky that we live close because it's hot asf outside. We was walking to her apartments when I saw her moms car outside.
Me: "Umm Babee your mom is home"
Lowkeyy: "Ohh well this is a good time to introduce you."
Me: "Omg your such an ass you knew this whole time they was home right?"
Lowkeyy: "Lol yeahhh I want you to meet them since you only seen them once."
Me: "Okaee I'm kinda nervous but let's do it."
She walked up to her door opened it, and told me to wait outside. Her mom and her moms girlfrennd came outside.  They looked at me and smiled. I was a lil nervous but managed to smile back.
Bam: "So your the lil girlfriend that Mia was all up on?"
I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say.
Lowkeyy: "Yes lol this is Royalty, Royalty this is my mom Miami and her girlfriend Bam. "
Bam: "Do y'all wanna come inside?"
Lowkeyy: "No we going to the park. I'll be back."
Miami: "You Know I gotta meet her mom right?"
Lowkeyy: "Yesss mom I know."
Miami: "Ok good take New New with you."
She went back inside and cam out with a baby that I'm guessing is New New. She was beautiful tho she just kept on staring at me.
Me: "Baby why is she staring at me?"
Lowkeyy: "Ohh because she didn't know you that good yet. Calm down."
Me: "Ohh ok."
End of Flashback
Im laying done thinking of how I should tell Lowkeyy I'm pregnant with twins. Should I just come out and tell her or make it special? I hear the door open, keys jiggling and boots making there way upstairs. I had to hurry up and hide the sonograms until I figure out when Ima tell her. She opens the room door, and she looks like a sad puppy. Her hair is in a messy bun.
Me: "Awwe baby you look tired."
Lowkeyy: "I am I had to chase a bad guy who ran away."
Me: "You wanna get in the tub with bubbles? I can massage your back and shoulders too."
Lowkeyy: "Only if you getting in too😏"
Me: "Sure babe you get undressed and I'll start it up."
Lowkeyy: "Thanks baby your the best."
Me: "I know now give me a kiss and hurry up."
We was chilling in the bath. Making jokes I was sitting behind her giving her a back massage. I think this is a good time to bring up that I'm pregnant.
Me: "How do you feel about kids?"
Lowkeyy: "I kinda want me own mini me running around here."
Me: "Okaee good because I'm pregnant."
Lowkeyy: "Really your pregnant?!"
Me: "Yess and with twins too!!"
Lowkeyy: "Awwee baby I'm to happy!"
She turned around and started rubbing on my belly, she kissed it then me.
Lowkeyy: "I'm gonna be a good father right?"
Me: "Of course baby but let's dry off and go to sleep."
I went to her drawer to get a big t shirt and boxers and grabbed a sports bra and boxers for her.
Lowkeyy Pov
Since I woke up before her I called into my job and told him my future wife is pregnant and needed to be taken care of. And he understood, I made sure I didn't wake her up when I went downstairs to make her breakfast. But when I was almost done with the pancakes I heard her walking down the stairs. She wrapped her arms around my waist.
Me: "Good morning baby how did you sleep?" Royalty: "I slept good after our bath together it helped but I'm still a lil sleepy."
Me: "Ok you can go back to sleep. I'll be there in a lil when I'm done."
She kissed the side of my neck that she knows is my weak spot. I looked back and she twerked a lil then winked at me and went upstairs. Alright bet two can play that game I got something for her. When I'm done with the pancakes I bring the plates upstairs and notice she sleeping with SpongeBob on. So I set the plates down on the dresser and make my way over to the bed. I lift up the blanket and see that she has on boxers so I kiss her thighs first. And she starts to moan a little bit so I keep on going working my way up. I slide the boxers off and I start licking her pearl so she can wake up.
Royalty: "Daddie w-what are y-youu doing?"
Me: "I'm eating since you wanna play games I can to now shhh."
I go back to teasing her with my tongue she notices because she starts pulling my hair. So I pick up my pace and I start fingering her. She starts moaning 'Daddiee' she making my ego grow. And she knows exactly what she's doing too. So I stop and go in my closet and get Derrick and put it on. When I look up she's smiling and rubbing herself. So I go back in between her legs and keep on eating. Then I slide the strap in and go slow at first. Then I start to go faster and faster. She starts scratching the fuck outta my back and screaming.
Royalty: "Babe I'm about t-to come!"
Me: "Hold that shit I'm not done"
So I flip her over and make her ride my face. Her legs starts shaking and her walls close around my tongue and next thing you know she comes in my mouth. So I clean her up and she gets up. She starts giving me the death stare.
Me: "You asked for it girl lol. But let's take a shower and brush our teeth so we can go."
Royalty: "where we going?"
Me: "Breakfast then mall then lastly the fair. So get ready."
Royalty: "Oooo I love the fair Babee."