Chapter. 1

Lowkeyy in Media
Lowkeyy Pov
Im tired of everyone saying shit about me like Ima player or some shit like that this is why my relationships never work out. Everyone always gotta butt min where they don't belong at. All they doing is running they mouth but I don't hit girls because that's low. But I'll admit I'm kind of a player everyone wants me so they flirt, I don't really flirt back. But I'm a loyal ass nigga when it comes to that one person because I'll hold them down and show only them the world. If they worth it.
Ms. Williams: "Lowkeyy I asked why are you here?"
Me: "Ohh sorry I'm here because I don't really wanna live no more"
Ms. Williams: " Ok and why do you not want to be here any more?"
Me: "I'm really tired of being called a thot or playa."
Ms. Williams: "Ok and why do you think people are saying that?"
Me: "Because I had bad experiences with girls and I broke a couple of hearts."
Ms. Williams: "Because sometimes I didn't wanna be with that girl so I started getting distant and started acting funny."
I looked at my watch and saw that my time was up so I stood up and gave her a hug.
Ms. Williams: " I will see you next time Mrs.Rivera"
Me: " You too "
I walked out and put on my police cap and got in my car. I started to think about my past and how I got to this point in my life and it went like this
Flashback
   I was 15 and I was new at school called Western Hills. I was shy asf so I didn't talk to nobody I said to myself but this one day everything changed. So the bell rung  for lunch and everyone left. Either they went off campus or went to the cafeteria. I take a long way to the cafeteria and I saw this girl checking me out. I walked past her and all I could hear was "Damn she cute asf". I just started smiling hella hard and kept walking. I didn't go to the cafeteria because I didn't like their food, I bought  me some cereal. Well I was eating my cereal some girl came up to me asking....
Girl: " Ayee my friends wanted to know if you want to chill with us?"
I just nodded my hair she said OK and I'm guessing it was the girl from earlier that it was her friends. Well if I get to go to the store the same girl came up to me telling me to come over and she introduced me to her friends. It was Monkeyy, Crystal, Breanna aka Bree, Chelsea and Royalty. If I know her name she was cute and had a body.