Chapter.10

3 months later

Lowkeyy Pov

I took 2 weeks off just in case my baby goes into labor because the doctor said it might be time. We was just laying down but my head was near her belly so I can talk to my babies. But they were kicking like crazy so I tried calming them down.

Me: "Calm down babies you hurting mama."

But they kept on kicking and I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked down then looked up at Royalty's face.

Me: "Bae did you pee on yourself?"

Royalty: "No as my water broke. Get me to the hospital. NOWWW!!!"

I jumped up quick and picked up Royalty bridal style and put her in the car. We already had a bag ready in the car just in case something like this would happen. I ran red lights and stop signs I didn't care if I got pulled over my kids coming out today. I finally pulled up to the Hospital and ran out.

Me: "Lady my wife is in labor she's outside in the car."

Lady: "Ok I'm about to go get a wheelchair."

They brought her inside on the wheelchair and they stopped me but I told them I was the father so they let me come. They put her on a bed and Royalty just started screaming and I let her hold my hand but she was squeezing tf outta my hand. And a male doctor came in and put gloves on. He told her to push and an hour later I heard crying it was my baby girl but then the doctor said there was another head and it was my baby boy. I went and cut the umbilical cord and they got washed up and handed our babies to us. Of course I got my baby girl I promised myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to them. I named my baby girl Alexus Nevah Rivera and my boy Aiden Elijah Rivera I called Carter and all my other friends over so they can see my babies. She came 10mins later.

Carter: "Congrats bruh you a dad now."

Me: "Thanks for being here bruh I was a lil nervous about her giving birth."

Carter: "Well at least the bad part is over now."

I thought I was tripping when I seen Carter bit her lip at my Wife but I could of been tripping cus that's my nigga. I went and dapped up Tj and I hugged Ty and took Princess away from them so I could go get us sum treats from the vending machine. Everyone stayed a little bit longer till it was getting late but I stayed and got comfortable in the chair. I was falling asleep until Royalty kept on moving around I waited a little bit longer because I thought she would stop. So I stood up and took my shoes off and made my way over to the bed. I kissed her on her cheek and pulled her close to me so her head was on my chest. Before drifting off she said 'I love you babe' I said 'I love you too' and went to sleep.