Chapter. 6

Monkeyy and Malik Media
Lowkeyy Pov
We made it to the mall in 20 minutes and we was just walking around making hoes and niggas mad. We went to Footlocker and came out with 5 boxes. Of course it was all for her, we went into Forever 21 and she just went on a shopping spree. And I just sat down and watched how happy she was. After that we went to Panda Express to get some food. While we waited we made small talk about our twins and everything, and I remembered her birthday coming up in 2 days. I wanna plan something big for her, so I'll ask Ty, Tj and Monkeyy for help to see if they have any ideas. I saw our food was ready so I told her to go get it so I can call them
Me: "Ayee y'all I need help"
Monkeyy: "With what bitch?"
Me: "Her birthday is coming up and I wanna do something special."
Ty: "Like take her out to eat?"
Me: "Yeahh and y'all know I was gonna purpose too."
Tj: "Ight coo nigga don't fuck this up."
Me: "Ight coo so tomorrow we gonna meet up at Ty and Tj house."
Everybody: "Tell the misses I said wassup. Later."
I hung up and saw she was on her way back.
Me: "Heyy baby"
Royalty: "Who was you on the phone with?"
Me: "Just our friends that's it."
Royalty: "Ohh okaee better be just them."
Me: "Lol baby chill but I gotta go to work tomorrow."
Royalty: "Mhm better be at work and not your hoes house."
Me: "Shut yo jealous ass up you know I love you girl."
Royalty: "I love you more. Now eat so we can go home. I need sleep."
We finish eating, I went to go throw away our trash. And we put all our bags in the trunk and hopped in the car. I pulled off making our way home and less than 5 minutes she was knocked out already. So I turned down the music a little bit and thought about what I wanna go for her birthday. I'm thinking about taking her out to eat in the afternoon and when we are done eating I'll purpose. Then we can go to the club, and our favorite song will be playing in the background when I purpose. I got it all planned out I just need Ty, Tj and Monkeyy to set up the club and of course invite people. And also I'm going to have Monkeyy bring her new car that I bought her, two surprises in one. We made it to the house I hopped out and picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the bed. Then I went downstairs to get all the bags from the mall. I went back into our room, stripped down to my sports bra and boxers. I laid down and pulled her close to me. I tapped on her leg and she put it over mine. I smiled a lil she knows me so well. I remember the first time I started doing that.
Flashback
I was over Royalty house and we was laying down. It was a Friday and I had some clothes over here, because my mom said it was ok for me to spend the night. And of course Royalty mom said it was ok too because she loves me. So we was laying down, she was falling asleep do was I. But I wasn't comfortable so I was whining and moving around and I tapped her leg. And she put her leg in my tummy and I was hella comfortable. And after that we always lay like that.
Flashback over