Chapter. 4

Ty & Tj Media
Ty Pov
Heyy y'all I'm Royalty Ride or Die. I been cool with her since my freshman year. I'm also a pediatrician, me and her had some arguments here and there but that never broke our bond. I got my daughter Princess she's 4 and the love of my life. My Fiancé Ty we been together since my freshman year also so about 7 or more years. But Ima let him introduce his self.
Tj Pov
Wassup fam I'm Lowkeyy nigga. I'm also a Marriage Counselor so you know I be helping them with their issues. I got a daughter she's my baby girl I be spoiling her like crazy. But I couldn't be happier with my two girls in my life.
Ty Pov
So me and Tj didn't go to his parents house of course we went to the airport to go pick up the surprise for Royalty that Lowkeyy got for her. I think it's sweet that she went thru all this trouble so she can purpose. Yeah Lowkeyy said she's gonna throw some stuff together and then purpose on her birthday tomorrow. I'm happy for them but Lowkeyy better not fuck up anything or I'll kill her. But anyways here comes Royalty's surprise I'll let her introduce herself.
Monkeyy Pov
Ayee wassup y'all I'm Royalty's A1 Day1. I haven't been around that much because I'm playing ball for the Bulls team. But I'm happy to be back to see Royalty get married finally. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees me she's gonna go balls crazy. But I met my Hubby when I was in my Junior year in high school.  He comes to all my games and cheers me on so I love him for it. Royalty likes him too but she said she'll shoot him if he ever hurts me in any kind of way.
Lowkeyy Pov
I'm in my car just cruising and I hear my phone ring. It's playing You and I by Avant& Keke Wyatt.
Me: "Wassup baby wyd?"
Royalty: "Nothing me and Princess just came from the mall now we going to the movies"
Me: "Ohh ok did you go over the limit again?"
Royalty: "Yeah I'm sorry I found some nice Jordan's and outfits to go with the shoes."
Me: "It's fine baby I'll see you later when I'm off."
I hung up this is like our normal routine for us. She makes me happy we was high school sweet hearts. I remember the first time I walked her home.
Flashback
  'Damn Royalty look fine asf, tomorrow Ima ask her out when we walk home. We was flirting and she said she don't like me but her friend Chelsea is saying otherwise'
*Skipping to when they walk home*
Me: "Sooo Royalty I heard you like me is this true?"
Royalty: "Lol no who told you that?"
Me: "Ohh just your friends and the way you act around me"
Royalty: "No I know you like someone else"
Me: "Hmm well yeah I do have a crush on this one girl"
Royalty: "Ohh okaee well since you like her I can't tell you who I like"
Me: "But I don't like her like that"
Royalty: "No no I don't wanna go out with her since you gotta crush on another girl"
Me: "If I don't like her no more will you be mine?"
Royalty: "I'll think about it"
Me: "Noo it's only a yes or no"
Royalty: "Maybe"
Me: "I'm not going no where until you give me my answer"
I sat down since we was at her apartments so she can know I'm serious. All she could do was smile and look away.
Royalty: "Fine yes I'll be your gf"
Me: "Ok good now give me a kiss and hug"
We kissed and she gave me a hug. I went home smiling hella hard. It was the best day ever.
Flashback over