Chapter. 7

Amberh on Top
Royalty Pov
I woke up at 10am because Lowkeyy woke me up talking about he had to go to work. She was coming out of the shower with a towel over her hips. Her V-line was showing and her dreads was just flowing down her back. I was smirking but I didn't know I was staring until she threw a pillow at me
Me: "What fagg?
Lowkeyy: "You see something you like? Because you staring pretty hard."
Me: "Come here and I'll show you."
I pulled her over to me and started kissing her on her neck and lips. She was on top and I turned her over and I moved the towel from around her waistI pulled her over to me and started kissing her on her neck and lips. She was on top and I turned her over and I moved the towel from around her waist. And I just stared at what's mines I smirked to myself that's my baby I looked her in her eyes and I could tell she wanted me so I kissed her from her neck to her nipples I flicked my tongue on the left one while my hand was playing with the right one then I switched. After I finished I kissed down her stomach making sure I left a hicky on every place I kissed I finally got to her v line. I went down to her pearl and licked her one good time and she was already moaning. So I kept on going at a slow rate. She about to be late to work today. I kept on going I went faster and faster making sure to suck up all her juices. I keep on going making sure I made my point that she better not tease me again. When I get done I give her my lil smirk and laugh. She just mean mugs me and finishes getting dressed.
Lowkeyy Pov
I kissed her bye and grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and headed out. I made sure the alarm was set and walked to my Charger. I plugged up my phone and called Monkeyy to see if she wanna ride with me.
Monkeyy: "Wassup fam?"
Me: "You wanna ride with me?"
Monkeyy: "Yea sure honk when you outside."
I hang up and played my song Panda🐼. She didn't live far away so I stopped by McDonald's to get us some breakfast. Then I pulled up to her crib and honked the horn like crazy. She came out looking all mad all I could do was laugh. She hopped in the car and punched my arm.
Me: "Damn nigga what's that for?"
Monkeyy: "I said honk once not go crazy with it."
Me: "Lol I know I was bored but I got you some McDonald's. Your welcome."
Monkeyy: "Ight thanks now let's go."
I pulled out of her driveway and handed her the Aux cord. She played Bobby Bitch. We pulled up to Ty and Tj house. I got extra keys to their house so I walked in like I own this shit. I heard lil feet running so I already know it's my baby girl Princess.
Princess: "Hey Uncle L!!"
Me: "Hey baby girl how you been?"
Princess: "Good but you never visit me no mo"
Me: "Aww I just been busy but tomorrow is going to be an US day. That sound good?"
Princess: "Ooo yesss!!"
Tj: "Don't be spoiling my child nigga."
Me: "Maybe I will maybe I won't."
Ty: "Leave her alone baby, don't worry Lowkeyy you can take her out and spoil her."
See this is why I love Ty she always on my side.
Me: "Ight y'all lets get to the real stuff."
We talked for at least two hours. Because we had some disagreements and breaks for snacks. But we came to an agreement that I should take her out to eat in the afternoon. Then we gonna go home and change then go to the club and turn up. After a lil bit Ima ask her to come to the stage and Ima have our song playing in the background. Then Ima ask her to marry me. When she wants to go home I'll have Monkeyy go get her car and it'll be two surprises in one. Then Netflix and chill with some snacks. But right now I'm heading home I stop at the red light and see that there's a Jack in the box across the street and decided Ima get her some nuggets. After that I made my way home I walked in the house and made sure to lock my car doors and the front door. I heard laughing in a room so I started walking faster. All I heard was "I can't with you girl." I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. My baby's shirt was up but I didn't understand why. Because I know someone else is in here. So I opened the door wider and there stood

Amberh she was smiling with a marker in her hand.
Royalty: "Baby get her she trying to draw faces on my belly."
Me: "When did you get here?"
Amberh: "Umm like 20 minutes ago."
Me: "Ohh ok well I got you nuggets, I didn't know you was gonna be here Amberh I'm sorry."
Amberh: "It's ok I ate before I came here."
Royalty: "Thanks babe. Ohh yeah mom might come over later."
Me: "Ohh really? That's good I need her to do my hair and make me some food."
Royalty: "Don't be using my mommie."
Me: "She's my mom too. And she loves me more."
Amberh: "Anyways I'll leave y'all alone. I'll be downstairs eating, watching movies and playing the games."
Me: "Don't eat up all my snacks and I gotta tell you something important before you leave."
Amberh: "I'll try not too and ok later."
She walked out and closed the door.
Royalty: "Babee I'm sleepy."
Me: "Yeah I know me too but eat before we sleep."
Royalty: "Okaee you eat some too."
We ate then we fell asleep.