,13

Taehyung pov
I was eavesdropping on Namjoon's conversation with manager nim. He was explaining to manager nim our current situation. I was kind of mad that Namjoon didn't get permission from Jungkook to tell manager nim. But I understand manager nims concern. Jungkook's been missing practice, missing meals, and hiding in his room. So I understand why manager nim was getting worried.

"Taehyung!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. I immediately jumped up from the couch and ran into the kitchen. "Can you take Jungkook's dinner to him." Jin requested as he held out a plate with fried pork belly and rice on it.

Jungkook loves fried pork belly.

"Of course." I said with a sad smile before grabbing the plate. Slowly I shuffled towards Jungkook's room, the lights were off. "Jungkook ah." I called while lightly tapping on the door. I frowned when there wasn't any answer, so I decided to let myself in. He needs to eat.

"Hey kookie~" I cooed as I approached the youngers bed. All the lights were off in his room. Meaning I could barely make out the outline of Jungkook's body under the blankets. Quietly I set the plate down on Jungkook's nightstand and then sat down on the bed. Before the incident, I used to sneak into Jungkook's room at night and sleep with him. But I can't do that anymore, because it scares him.

"Jungkookie." I whispered as I brushed the fringe out of Jungkook's eyes. I was happy to see him sleeping, but that's all he seems to do anymore. I smiled as I studied Jungkook's sleeping face. He looked some what peaceful, his lips slightly parted and his eyes puffy from crying. It pained me to know that Jungkook cries every day. He deserves to be happy.

Hesitantly I lied down next to the younger, his warm breath coming out in puffs against my face. I faced Jungkook and gently ran my fingers through his soft hair. "You need a haircut." I whispered, a lump suddenly forming in my throat the longer I stared at Jungkook. We haven't talked in forever, or played video games, I miss him so much. "I miss you kookie." I whimpered, my hand stopping to cup his cheek. "I-I love you." I whispered before placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"T-Tae." Jungkook mumbled, his eyebrows knitting together in what looked like pain. "Jungkook I'm right here." I gasped, did I scare him? Jungkook rolled onto his back, his chest rising and falling with every shaky breath. I was about to ask Jin for help but stopped when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my shirt. "K-Kookie are you okay?" I asked as I grabbed the youngers fists. Jungkook gasped at my touch, while his back slightly arched off of the bed. "N-no." He mumbled before pulling me on top of him.

Even in his sleep Jungkook's still a muscle pig.

I used my arms to keep myself from crushing Jungkook, our faces still to close for comfort. "J-Jungkook w-wake u-up." I stuttered, the youngers death grip on my shirt starting to scare me. Jungkook groaned, his face contorting in pain as his back arched off the bed. I gasped when Jungkook's hips suddenly bucked up against mine. Is he having a wet dream or a rape dream?!

"J-Jungkook!" I squeaked as he continued to grind against my thigh. By now tears were decorating Jungkook's eye lashes and pillow. His face also twisted in pain from the dream. I wanted to cry as I struggled to get out of Jungkook's grip. He doesn't know what's happening, I caused this with that stupid kiss. An idea suddenly popped into my head, it's worth a try. Using all my strength I pried Jungkook's hands off of my shirt and pinned them down next to his head. Then using my remaining strength I straddled Jungkook's hips, using my weight to push his own hips down.

"Jungkook wake up." I demanded, the words having no effect on the younger. Jungkook sobbed, the veins on his arms bulging as he struggled to get out of my grip. "D-don't h-hurt him!" Jungkook cried, his hips shifting underneath me. Him? My breath hitched when I felt Jungkook's boner between my butt cheeks. This is bad, really fucking bad. "Jungkook!" I yelled, slightly shaking the younger to try and wake him up. Suddenly Jungkook froze and his eyes fluttered open, revealing his glassy brown orbs.

I was revealed Jungkook was finally awake but I was also worried and scared. "Jungkook are you okay?" I asked as I loosened my grip on his wrists. Jungkook was silent and his eyes were wide as he stared at me. He looked terrified, I never meant to scare him. "I'm sorry kookie." I whispered before shifting to climb off of him. That's when I remembered his little problem, which was currently nestled between my butt cheeks. Jungkook's breath hitched at my movement, then suddenly I was pushed onto the floor. My back hit the hardwood floor with a loud thud and my spine cracked from the impact. "Oww what the heck." I groaned as I rubbed my bruised spine. I watched from my position on the floor as Jungkook stumbled out of bed and ran out of his room. The next thing I heard was a door slam, followed by the sound of running water. He must've went to take a cold shower.

I jumped when Jimin suddenly appeared by my side, a worried look on his face. "What happened Tae?" He asked, while helping me off of the floor. I turned towards Jimin and sighed, "I don't even know."

(Do you guys like the new cover? I wanted to try something new)