George Weasley x Reader

The first five or so edits have names given if you want Y/N ones skip ahead a few xxx

Name-Lara-meaning Famous

Looks-Picture

House-Slytherin

Lara's POV:

It was 10pm and I was meeting my boyfriend George in the abandon classroom on the second floor, it was becoming chilly so I grabbed the blanket and sat on the desk. 'George should be here at any second' I thought. After ten more minutes you decided it was time to leave, picking everything up you made your way to your common room upset. Half-way down the stairs I heard George call me. " Lara wait ... Lara please." George called running after me, ignoring him I took a left and hid in the broom closet." Shit." George murmured before turning around and walking off. Slinking to the bottom of the closet I sat and cried. The fourth time and know it was getting annoying.

On my way to the Common room I ran into Fred, he was the only one knowing we were dating. "Oi Lara aren't you meant to be meeting George." Fred said, " meant to." I said before walking off and wiping my sleeve over my eyes to stop it look like I was crying, leaving Fred standing there in confusion." Pureblood" I whispered to get into the my common room. " Hey Lara come and join us where ya been." Blaise shouted walking over I sat in-between Pansy and Draco making Pansy hiss at me and walk off." Well Pug face didn't seem to like that I stole her 'man' " I said making everybody laugh including Draco which is a change he has been a bit off lately.

George's POV:

" FRED you seen Lara?" I said running down the corridor to Fred, " Yep mate she seemed quite pissed." Fred said giving me an apologetic look. " I was late again." I said looking down at my feet. " Again?? That's like the fourth/fifth time no wonder she's been crying." Fred said as we made our way back to the Gryffindor Common Room. " She was crying?" I ask feeling even worse by the second." You messed up big time mate I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps you and moves onto Zabini or Malfoy you know she's in the same year as them." Fred said as we entered the Common Room. "What's that supposed to mean Fred." I asked now becoming angry. " You know she's really good friends with them they make her laugh...oh." Fred said before walking to our Dorm. I was angry, upset and felt really bad.

Lara's POV:

Draco and I were on our way to breakfast when I felt someone grab my hand, looking down I saw that Draco had grabbed my hand. When we walked in George and Fred were at the Gryffindor table. Fred nudged George who looked up at me and then looked down again. I let go of Draco's hand. " You okay Lara? I didn't mean to scare you by holding your hand." Draco said looking me in the eye. " Sorry Draco I was just thinking I forgot something." I replied smiling before walking out. Leaving three really confused people.

I walked to the Black lake and laid in the sun as it was a Saturday I could do what ever I wanted. After a while I felt someone lay next to me and bring me into a hug. " Hey love...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be late all those times I get so..." George said before being cut off by my lips smashing into his, " I guess I'm forgiven." George said smirking cupping my face before bringing me into another long kiss. Honestly I didn't care who could see that I was dating George. I pulled away from the kiss " You're not let off that easy Mr Weasley." I said running into the Black Lake and chucking water all over George. " Oi! That's not fair." George said before joining me in the black lake. In the end we were both soaking. "George? Where you go?" I said looking for George. Then feeling someone arms round my waist. " Right here love." George said before kissing my crown.