Telling (your dad) Snape you Pregnant!

You were 16 and George was 18, Severus Snape is your Father everything was going well until you ended up pregnant.

Snuggling into George's chest you had told him you were 2 months pregnant earlier today and he was  fine with it scratch that his was over the moon with becoming parents but he was worried about telling your father and his parents.

" Do you want me to go tell my Dad now I don't mind doing that." I said smiling up at George.

" I should stay out the way he doesn't particularly like me babe." George said giving me his goofy grin.

" I will go tell him now its better to tell him first." I said brushing the loose hair out of my face.

Sitting up properly I leaned in and kissed George quickly. I went to stand up but George pulled me in for another quick kiss before letting me go. Giggling I grabbed my flats and started heading towards the Portrait. Climbing out the portrait I headed down the stairs before going down to my Fathers bed quarters.

Knocking on the door I stood there waiting for the door to be opened. When the door finally opened I saw my Father staring down at me.

" Y/n? What are you doing here?" Severus said to me looking confused.

" Can we go inside and talk please its important." I mumbled. Severus moved out the way so I could sit down on the sofa in the middle of the room. Father sat next to me and sat there waiting for me to speak.

" Well... you know George and I are dating." I said looking up at my father.

" Yes its not like you two hide it is it?" Severus said raising his eyebrows laughing a little bit.

" No but that's not what I came here to tell you." I said straightening up a little bit.

" Darling what is it your telling me?" Severus said.

"  I'mpregnantwithGeorge'sbabydon'tkillmeorGeorge." I said quickly and leaning against the side of the sofa.

" WHAT?" Severus shouted standing up.

"I'm pregnant." I mumbled looking down.

" How could you your only 16 you shouldn't even be sexually active right now what is everyone going to think Y/N. You can't have a kid while your still a kid." Severus shouted at me probably telling everyone in the Slytherin common room. As tears fell from my eyes I just listened to my Father shout at me.

" I'm sorry Daddy." I whispered.

" I'm guessing Weasley is leaving you then." Severus said calming down a little bit.

" No he wants to stay and help me." I whispered while wiping my eyes. Then I felt someone pull me into a hug.

" You may be stupid Y/N but I made a promise to you and your mother that I will help you through anything and I am keeping to that promise. Ok?" Severus said rubbing my back.

" Ok you might want to know I'm 2 months pregnant I think." I said into my Fathers chest.

" I'll take you to Madame Pomfrey tomorrow." Severus said.

" Ok don't hurt Georgie will you?" I said to my Father.

" No promises Y/N." Severus said.

" I love you Daddy." I said.

" I love you too Y/n." Severus said.

Author's Note:

Something a bit different I'm sorry I have been less active but school is getting in the way of doing this all the time, have a nice night/day xxxx

-N