Why are you crying

Stan's P.O.V

Why is kyle crying did I do something wrong? Hope not.....but when kyle left because Wendy needs to talk to him, I thought I should tell Kenny and Cartman my secret."Uh guys I need to tell you something." "What is it?" They both ask at the same time it was kinda creepy.

"Well I might have a little crush on kyle." I said looking down. "Finally!" Cartman yelled. "Wait what cartman what are you talking about!" I looked at Cartman in shock. "Well Me and Kenny ship you two." Cartman said in a happy tone.

The the fuck is happening right now? "Why!" I said still in shock. "Because you guys tell each other everything, and you guys hate not seeing each other." Kenny said looking at Cartman giving him an high five. "That's not true........" I said, looking at the cafeteria door and mumbled "Why is Kyle taking forever?"

"See told ya'll." Cartman said smiling. "Huh? Fuck you cartman." I told Cartman. "And also you should fuck him." Kenny joke and Cartman started laughing his ass off. "Sick dude  I'm not going to do that!" I blushed. damn it, I regret telling them now.

"Fine" Kenny laughed and looked at Cartman.

Time skip——————

Kyle finally came back, he looked mad. Maybe he was mad at someone or something...... When he came back and sat down, he started crying again. I was going to ask him what happened but Cartman asked me a question. "Hey stan I need to ask you something." I looked at Kyle for a second and looked back at Cartman.

"Uh sure what is it?" "How do you get a girl something that they really want?" Cartman asked me. I didn't know what to say, I never really buy anything for Wendy. "Just ask her." "I can't she knows me to well and I don't even know her that well." Cartman whispered, I saw Kyle giving Kenny a note, and Kenny looked at kyle then wrote something.

I wonder what they're talking about. "Hi stan!" Wendy said not in a happy voice. "Hi Wendy." I said "I need to tell you something." when Wendy said that Kyle stopped writing something to Kenny and looked at Wendy and gave her don't you dare look. "Ok what is it?" I asked "Well when I was talking to kyle..." she was telling me then Kyle interrupted her.

"Shut up Wendy!" Wendy looked at Kyle. "I need to tell him kyle!" Kyle got mad at yelled, "Why so he can be mad at me! Don't you dare tell him you know that your the one that did that!" I was so confused right now, I needed to know what the hell is happening. "Kyle what are you guys talking about?" I was so confused I don't know what they're talking about if they had a one night stand, that's ok because kyle did get drunk because of cartman and Wendy.

So if their talking about that... I should say something but I should just let Wendy tell me about it. "Wendy just tell me already!" I yelled not meaning to actually yell at her. "Fuck you Wendy!" When Kyle said that he left the cafeteria. I'm so confused right now.

"Well anyways when I was talking to him about something he kissed me!" Wendy said "Kyle what!" I couldn't believe it, my own best friend, no scratch that..... My super best friend kissed my girlfriend! "It's true." She said rubbing her arm. "No it's not Wendy because Kyle told me that you have a crush on him and you said that he'll be yours!" "No he kissed me kenny!" "Do you have Proof whory?" "Don't call my girlfriend that!" "I should go." "Good call cartman." "You know Kenny is right do you have prof?" "Wait Stan the cameras!" "Oh yeah come on Kenny!" "Wait stan!" "Talk to you later!"

The camera room————

"Ok let's see oh here it is!" "Zoom it in!" The camera, Wendy pushed kyle against the wall and kissed him! But Kyle pushed her away "You'll be mine Broflovski!" Wendy said "Yeah whatever." He said walking back to the cafeteria "Holy shit Kenny!" I said turning off the cameras.

"You should talk to kyle." Kenny said to me "Why?" I asked, I knew it was a dumb question. "Because he might think that you hate him now." He said rolling his eyes. "Oh goodpoint. Well I'm going to find kyle see you in 4th." I said and ran out the door. "Bye stan." I hear Kenny say as I ran to look for Kyle.

Authors note: well what do you think about the story so far? What do you think it going to happen? Like I said if you have any questions please ask. Have a good day!!!!