The Plan Part: 3

Kyle's P.O.V

"I'm non of your business!" She said crossing her arms. "What then why would you say you'll tell me your name?" I asked a bit angry about her lying. "Look we don't need to know Each other but we can help each other." She said, wait..... that voice sounds familiar. Is she who I think she is? "Henrietta is that you?" I asked hoping that I'm right.

"Yeah it's me Henrietta, but I'm not going to talk about me." She said looking a bit pissed about me figuring out who she was. "So what did Wendy do to you?" I asked "Well she didn't do anything to me but she did something to Firkle." She said looking down. "What did she do to him?" I asked, Henrietta took a beep breath. "She made poor Firkle go so insane that he had to be put into a asylum." She said about to cry. Wow I guess the goth kids really do care about each other, I was wrong about them. "When is he able to get out?" I asked her. She looked up and said "Well they said that he's going to be out next month."

"That's good, at least your allowed to see him right." I said trying to cheer her up but I already knew that didn't help. "Yeah I guess it is huh? At least we don't have to wait for like 10 years or so." She smiled, it's rare to see a goth kid smile.

"So what do you have so far to put Wendy in her place?" She asked to change the subject. I tell her what we have so far and she even gave me some tips what to do. "It's getting late you should go home." Henrietta said to me. "Yeah I guess your right." I get up and smiled at her. "See you around!" "See you Broflovski!" She said as she walks off, I started to head home before my home realized that I've been out late at night.

~~~~~~Stan's P.O.V~~~~~~~

It's been awhile since Kyle came to see me. Has he forgotten about me? Did he move on? I sigh as I lay on my bed, hoping I can just get out of here already. "Marsh get up someone is here to see you!" An officer yelled as he opened the cell door. I got up and followed him, I wondered who it was. And why they allowed the to see me at this time. As I got into the room I wasn't surprised that Kyle wasn't in there. But most surprising it was Mysterion. "Hey Stan." He said "Hey Mysterion What are you doing here?" I asked, why was Kenny here dressed up as Mysterion? "Nothing I just needed to tell you that fatass is going to be your lawyer." He answered

"What why Cartman?" I asked him. "He's good at convincing people, so we decided why the hell not." He looked at me. "And I know what your thinking why am I dressed as Mysterion, is because Wendy told them not to let me in as Kenny." He said

"Oh." That's all I could say, what is Kyle and Bebe planning? I guess I'll find out soon I hope.

~~~~~The Next day....Kyle's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

Today is the day me and Cartman go and tell people that we're going to court for Stan. "Hey Kyle?" Cartman said "Whats up." I looked at Cartman. "What happens if this doesn't work?" I asked looking at me. I stayed quiet, I never thought about that. I guess I was to caught up about this and never thought about a plan B. "Kyle? You okay?" Cartman asked

"I'm fine I was just thinking." I said, he looked like he didn't believe me and just decided not to get me stressed out. I hope he doesn't know about me self harming.

"Mr. Cartman?" Said a lady at a door looking around to find Cartman. He got up and told her that he was Cartman. He followed her to the room to be asked questions or whatever they do.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~

"Kyle wake up!" Cartman slapped my face, I instantly woke up. "Cartman what the hell!" I yelled he just laughed and said "Sorry you fell asleep and I tried to wake you up but you never did, so I decided just to slap you." I gave him the death stare and asked"So? What happened?"