Jail

Wendy's P.O.V

Omg this plan is perfect!! Good job Wendy you've done it again!! "Hey Wendy what's up?" Bebe walked in my room. "Hey Bebe I just finished making a plan to make Kyle mine!" I said I'm excitement. "Okay...... What is it?" Bebe asked, "I'll go to the police station and lie about Stan breaking a law. Then Kyle will realize that Stan is a criminal." I said proudly about my idea. "And let me guess Kyle will 'ask you out'" I smiled and said "YUP! Well I gotta to the police station. Bye!!" I left my house leaving Bebe inside, I can trust her being in my house alone. Now just a long walk to get to the station.

—————————-
I got to the police station and I walked in acting like something bad happened.
"Help! Please someone just killed one of my friends!" I yelled and everyone looked at me worried and ran up to me. "Okay Ms. do you know the persons name?" The officer asked. "Y-yes h-his name is Stan Marsh." I choked out. "Okay thank you young lady we'll go the the murderers house right away!" I tried not to smile about that. "T-thank you may I go home now?" I asked already walking away. "Of course and sorry about your lost." I walked out the door and went home. I can't wait until Stan is gone for good.

Kyle's P.O.V

Me and Stan were watching T.V until tee heard a knock on the door. "Did you invite someone over?" I asked him confused. "No I didn't let me answer it." Stan open the door and got tackled on the floor. "What the hell?!?" I screamed "Don't move! Your under arrest!" A police said. What was going on? I looked at Stan and asked "What did you do?" I was tearing up what did Stan do to deserve this? "I don't know!" Stan yelled back and was forced into the van. I started crying seeing Stan go to prison or whatever they're taking him. I fell on my knees and thought of something.

(Warning!! This causes self harm!! Plz skip if you can't handle this!!)

I went up to the bathroom and opened the cover to see a razor. I grabbed the razor and brought it up to my arm. Slowly the razor cuts my arm. The blood dripping onto the floor. I stopped cutting and looked at my arm. It was Covered in blood I looked at my other arm and did the same thing. "Kyle? What the Hell are you doing!" I hear someone yelled I looked to see who it was.

A/N: hey guys I'm back and ready to Right more of this story. Sorry about Kyle cutting, and for not posting over a year now, andddd sorry for it being short it's the middle of the night and I'm tried. Buttt I'll let you leave now bye!!!!