Unknown plan

"Wendy wait up!" "Huh? Oh hey Bebe." "So when are you going to make kyle yours?" "I don't know, but I've been thinking maybe I should tell his parents and he'll, have no choice but to be with me." "Thats lame, uh Wendy we should go the other way." "Why whats wronnngg..."  what stan and kyle just kissed in front of me? Oh thats it, time for plan B. "Its okay Bebe I got an idea." "You sure?" "Yep." Nope. Kyle I know you love me dont hide it. And you'll pay for kissing my ex too.

Skip time to class
Ok, all I need to do is " apologize" to kyle. Wait there he is now. Good thing I asked my teacher if I can be partners with him for the project. And then he will find out that im the one for him not stan or bebe. Wait maybe I shouldn't talk about bebe, she's my friend after all. "Ok kids sit down please today we'll start with a new project and you can pick your own partners." "Sweet, hey kyle want to be partners?" Stan said behind me of course. "Sorry boys but you cant, I had to pick a partner for kyle because his mother said." "Aww that sucks." "Its okay stan, who's my partner?" "Its wendy." "What!" Hah they think that kyles mom want to me to be partners with him? Well plan it working so far.

After school
"Kyle wait come here!" Is he death? I've been calling his name sense the bell rang. "Oh hey wendy, ready to do the project?" Wait he's smiling at me, Oh god that to cute, to look away from. "Wendy are you ok?" "Ahh, Oh I mean Yeah lets go. Wait I thought you hate me?" "Well Yeah I do but im trying to be nice to you because I want the stupid project done." Shit I forgot plan B. What do I do now?! Fuck I should of written down. Well now I need to think of something.

Authors note: Well what do you think? To be far I didn't know what wendys plan should be. Oh well, anyways hoped you liked the chapter. Maybe you could help me with Wendy's plan........ please help. Anyways have a good day!