The Plan part: 1

Kyle's P.O.V

I get to Cartman's house and knocked on the door. I wait until someone answers, then the door opens. "Oh hello Kyle are you here to see Eric?" Ms. Cartman asked. "Yeah... is he home?" I asked "I'm sorry but he's with his girlfriend right now." I sighed and faked smiled "thank you I'll come back later." I said and walk away.

I take a beep breath and think who to go to now? 'The goth kids? No they don't like me. Ummmm Kenny? No he's probably busy taking care of his sister. I guess the only option is Bebe.' I walked towards Bebe's house and thought 'how in the hell did I get here so fast?'

I knocked on the door and Bebe answered it. "Hey Kyle, what brings you here?" I sigh "I need someone to talk to so... yeah." Bebe smiled and lead me to her room. "Is everything okay?" Bebe asked me. "I just needed to talk to someone about Stan." I said "Oh is Stan okay?" Bebe asked worried. "He's fine but I just don't know what to do anymore." I said looking at Bebe, Bebe sighs then say "Well he is in jail right now and we're still finding a way to convince the police he didn't do anything wrong." I stay quiet I didn't need to be reminded of that. Bebe then continues, "I know you miss Stan and all but remember you don't always get what you want." That's it I know what I have to do to get Stan out. "Bebe I have an idea." I said, I know I won't like it but it's the only way. "What is it?" Bebe asked me, I smirk and tell her my idea.

————————
Cartman's P.O.V

"Haha Eric that's so funny." Heidi said laughing. I smiled glad she liked my joke then I get a text from Kyle.

Kyle: hey Cartman?

Me: what's up

Kyle: can you help me and Bebe with something

I wondered what he was up to. I'm guessing it's a plan to get Stan out of jail. Yes everyone knows about it because of Wendy telling Clyde and we all know he's  bad at keeping secrets.

Me: depends what it is

Kyle: it's a plan to get Stan out of jail

How did I know this was going to happen.

Me: okayyy what do you want me to do

Kyle: I'll tell you tomorrow at school, I still need to tell Kenny, and Tweek

Me: k talk to you tomorrow

"Who was that?" Heidi asked, "It's Kyle he wanted me to help him with something." I say not telling her why. "Okay but don't do anything dumb." She says, "I won't I promise." I lied, I hate lying to her but this time I have to, I don't know what's going to happen.

"Well I got to go home now, see you at school tomorrow bye." Heidi said as she walks out the restaurant. I walk out of the restaurant and I just decided to go home.

————————

I get to my house and I opened the door, I looked at my mom. "Hi hun your little friend was just here not so long ago." She said "I know mom he texted me and we decided to meet up tomorrow to talk about something." I say walking to my room.

I lay down on my bed and wondered what the hell is this Jew planing to do? To be honest I'm scared as hell welp I guess I'll go to bed and see what he says.

———————

Kyle's P.O.V

I wake up and got ready for school, I hope Cartman will help with this. But he said he will right? I walked down stairs and just headed to the bus stop. Now I have to wait for the others to come.

I see Kenny walking up and he smiled "So what is you're big idea this time?" I laughed at that remark, then say "Well it's a plan to get Stan out like I told you yesterday, but one question do you still dress up as Mysterion?" Kenny blushed as I said that. "M-maybe." I looked at Kenny to tell me the real answer. "O-only to protect Karen." He said, I smirk remembering the time we dressed up as 'superhero's'.

"Thank you for telling me the truth and now I can tell you, you're part of the plan." I said, Kenny looked at me confused. "I need you to be Mysterion and tell the police that you know the real suspect is about the 'murder' If one of Wendy's friends." I looked at Kenny, then he sneakered "I'm guessing this will be at the end when everyone does their part?"

I thought for a second, he has a point. Maybe he could tell them before we do the whole set up. "So are you going to answer me?" Kenny joked. "You need to tell them tonight, can you do that?" I said, Kenny just rolled his eyes and nodded his head.

"Good" I say and I saw Cartman walking by. "Sooo what's your plan?" He said. "I'm only going to tell you what you have to do." I say, Cartman nods in agreement. "One question are you still good at making people believe you and all that crap?" I asked, hoping he will say yes. "No I became bad at that because you know stuff." Cartman lied, "Damn it what the hell am I going to do know!" I yelled. "You fell for it Kyle." Cartman said laughing. "W-wait you're lying to me?" I said in shock, and not processing what happened. "Yup I became better at it. So what do I have to do?" He said smiling. I grin as I tell him. "You need to pretend your a lawyer so you can tell the judge that Stan didn't do anything wrong and Wendy was the one who did the crime." Cartman thought for a second. "Where am I supposed to get the evidence?" I smiled and said "Thats were I come in." Then Cartman asked out of nowhere "And what is Tweek going to do?" I look back at my plan.
1. Have Kenny tell the police that Stan is innocent and tell them the real suspect

2. Tweek will try to get pictures of Wendy doing things outside of school

3. I'll pretend that I like Wendy and 'date' her

4. Bebe will try to convince Wendy to let Stan out of prison

5. Cartman will be a lawyer for Stan and tell the judge that Wendy was behind of all of this

6. Wendy goes to jail or prison and Stan gets out

I look at Cartman and say "Well Tweek just has to take pictures of Wendy doing legal things." Cartman laughed "That's dumb." "I was going to have him do something else but nooooo Craig told me that it will be more easier if me and Tweek both get evidence." I said getting mad. "That's not actually a bad idea." Kenny said "Yeah if you think about it, Tweek could just take photos of her doing legal things." Cartman added.

A/N: ohhh there's parts now. And what do you think is going to happen? What do you think the plan is????? And another long chapter?!? Whatttt?Lol anyways the right now the chapters are going to be long cause you know. Like I said I will be doing some changes of the first chapters I did, let's see how long that's going to take. Anyways I'm going to leave now bye-bye little birds.